IGNORED

Stay Hotel Soi 10

mickjn

I came close, but had to cancel that trip.

I'm curious to hear, as well, as it is in a great location and seems like another option with SeaMe, SeaMe Too and Page 10.

Stayed there 3 month ago. Highly recommend. Slightly cheaper than others soi10 hotels.

Thanks thats what I thought I stayed at the See Mee Too,good hotel but will be expensive for a long term stay

I have stayed at The Stay for 2 weeks last year, in one of their big rooms - I think 74sqm? Anyway, the room was very nice, but most of the girls I brought back, told me that they got some attitude from the reception, when handing over the ID. Doesn't really matter for you, but if you go with a lady you like, it might be annoying for her.

I didn't register any attitude, other than that they wanted me to pay in advance every time I extended...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With my ladies staff was very polite. Had no complains. Also you need to sign when you go to you room with lady. Never seen this in other hotels, but thats not a big deal.

I wonder what happens if you bring a boy back

With my ladies staff was very polite. Had no complains. Also you need to sign when you go to you room with lady. Never seen this in other hotels, but thats not a big deal.

No I have never seen if it before either

I have stayed at The Stay for 2 weeks last year, in one of their big rooms - I think 74sqm? Anyway, the room was very nice, but most of the girls I brought back, told me that they got some attitude from the reception, when handing over the ID. Doesn't really matter for you, but if you go with a lady you like, it might be annoying for her.

I didn't register any attitude, other than that they wanted me to pay in advance every time I extended...

Can you remember what the big room cost,what time of the year,and how did you book,at their site or through Agoda or similar,thank you

It was exactly one year ago - march 2013. I had a booking at Page 10 which could not be extended, so I just walked across the street, and asked for a room. They only had the suite, but I got it for 2700 a night, which seemed like a good deal!

It seems all the soi 10 hotels have turned the price up by minimum 25% since then, though...

It was exactly one year ago - march 2013. I had a booking at Page 10 which could not be extended, so I just walked across the street, and asked for a room. They only had the suite, but I got it for 2700 a night, which seemed like a good deal!

It seems all the soi 10 hotels have turned the price up by minimum 25% since then, though...

Yes that was good

Thanks for the info, i was thinking about The Stay for a future trip, and will definity check it out now. I like hat the balconies all have a table and chairs. Page 10 told me that my room would have a balcony, but all there was to sit on was a rectangle shaped "bean bag" chair.

I have stayed there. Great rooms, and nice roof top pool.  Girl I was with too received a hostile attitude from the reception staff.  They actually told her that she should leave by 8am.   They received a piece of my mind..

I have stayed there. Great rooms, and nice roof top pool.  Girl I was with too received a hostile attitude from the reception staff.  They actually told her that she should leave by 8am.   They received a piece of my mind..

Thanks for the info

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived