Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Good Hotel thats very close to walking street but not actually on walking street

tobeornottobe

As someone says Secrets is a good deal deluxe room for 995 bht but you need to book early. I just checked with them. They have only one room left (with balcony) for Songkran. Another good deal is Jasmine

Honey lodge,this place used to be a dump but its been renovated and everything looks shiny and new,its in a fantastic location,just turn right after leaving Walking Street and its on the opposite side of the road a bit further up towards the traffic lights.

Honey lodge,this place used to be a dump but its been renovated and everything looks shiny and new,its in a fantastic location,just turn right after leaving walking street and its on the opposite side of the road a bit further up towards the traffic lights.

+1

Looks really good now

Honey lodge,this place used to be a dump but its been renovated and everything looks shiny and new,its in a fantastic location,just turn right after leaving walking street and its on the opposite side of the road a bit further up towards the traffic lights.

I stayed there last time. They never answer emails so you need to book on Agoda which will cost you over 1000 bht. I might just show up and see if there is any room available. I have few more alternatives so no need to book online plus I can negotiate weekly rates (800-900bht)

I've stayed in most hotels in that area. Honey lodge, good location small but nice rooms 1200 baht, white rose 1and2 800 baht and nice enough, standard hard bed, but clean and tidy, behind p72 650-1000 which is also a good hotel. The dream is owned by same ppl as p72 and same standard. Jasmine I like, on soi bj, cheap and older but nice beds grand hotel soi 14 nice rooms proper ensemble beds very comfortable but 1400 a night and can be quite noisy ad it's opposite simon bar complex

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Easiest thing, other than following Helloblackshirt's great advice, would be to go onto Agoda, search for hotels in Pattaya with your dates entered, lists for Beach Road, South Pattaya, North Pattaya, Jomtien area, etc. all come up with available hotels for your timeframe. Click ANY hotel, then hit the map feature for that hotel. Once map loads, just scroll over to the Walking Street area and there'll be 'pins' for pretty much every hotel in that area. Start looking at each one for price, pool, balcony, check reviews, etc....and Bob's yer Uncle!

Big Mike.

I guess Honey lodge is the best deal. 1200 bht for best location. Zero noise. Nice small refurbished rooms. Good wi fi. Balcony. Elevator...

Only negative no in room safe, only at reception but i did not have any problem with that. Will stay there again

Is the marriot girl friendly , do they charge a fee?

It is girl friendly. I stayed there 2 weeks ago.

I also prefer Honey lodge because of the location.

The last time i stayed there( 2 weeks ago) , there was loud noise of the demolition of some buildings behind Honey lodge.

I stayed in the sea side room and i could hear the loud noise.

I think there will be a lot of loud noice there , the next months....

• 2 weeks later...

been twice already , i'm open to for you to test me if you like but your probably not going to respond

Are you not the person, who on his first trip after 5 days in soi Diana, wanted to try Soi 6 and asked on this forum, if anyone knew the baht bus time table? just asking 555

Are you not the person, who on his first trip after 5 days in soi Diana, wanted to try soi 6 and asked on this forum, if anyone knew the baht bus time table?

No......... your kidding, Right?

You can never take back ......
  • A moment after it's missed
  • A word after it's said
  • Time after it's been wasted

secrets hotel is good, stayed there many a time

Can you bring girls from outside to room? 18+? How much to bring 2 girls to room overnight?

Siam Bayshore, right at the other end of Walking Street, big enough and quiet enough to not know you're there.

Siam Bayshore now charges joiner fee.......

LK Empress on beach road.  Minutes from WS, right on the beach.  Nice rooms, no joiner fees.

Siam Bayshore is not girl friendly? That is a shame considering their location.

The privi hotel, soi13 sencond road, 10min walking to walkingstreet, tidy room, in room safe, strong free wifi, no joiner fee. Early book under 1000b per night and be care to book high floor to avoid a bit noisy in night but I sleep well. The only drawback is no balcony.

Archived