IGNORED

View Talay 5 condo nightly, weekly or monthly

vipralf

Greetings! I have a few new condos available for vacation/holiday rental. Here is the 18th floor unit that is available now. Remember 10% off for addicts members (if the unit is not already on special). 

IMG_0696.JPGIMG_0724.JPGIMG_0725.JPGIMG_0726.JPGIMG_0727.JPGIMG_0717.JPG

Image aopudl2c516.gif

You mention that this Condo is available per Day, Week or Month....... how much for each?

LOL...  Sorry.  Here is the price list for this condo. 

View Talay 5C   18th Floor

1-6 Days 1399 Baht / Day

7-14 Days 1199 Baht / Day

15+ Days 999 Baht / Day

Check calender on web site for availability.

www.jomtienatnight.com

EDIT: monthly rate is 25,000 per month. 

Image aopudl2c516.gif

WiFi?

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

Russians? Gays?

wifi - yes

russians and gays - why not

golf clubs - sorry ... they are gone.

Image aopudl2c516.gif

48 sq. meters like VT6?

Retired

48 sq. meters like VT6?

yes...48sqm. 

Image aopudl2c516.gif

can you post some pics of 24th floor rooms canceled acrea lodge looking for condo for my 20 day stay 

polts- i have long term tenants in there now and I try not to disturb there privacy. I just decided to make those rooms short term  recently. That being said I will PM you pics of the room, not in showroom condition. Clean, just not website friendly. Both rooms have new electronics and a great set up with a built in computer desk, leather sofa, and Jomtiens BEST view. Look for my PM.  

View from the room

1619661_10152357199429180_248075964_n.jpg

Image aopudl2c516.gif

Very nice Sir.Is monthly rate inclusive of water,elec,or are they extra.Also I see the nice spa but do you have walk in shower as well.Thank you

WiFi makes it a viable choice for me. I lived in VT2A when I lived there. I'll be in touch for my next visit.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

Very nice Sir.Is monthly rate inclusive of water,elec,or are they extra.Also I see the nice spa but do you have walk in shower as well.Thank you

Monthly rates do not include electric and water. The Jacuzzi room has a stand up shower as well.  

WiFi makes it a viable choice for me. I lived in VT2A when I lived there. I'll be in touch for my next visit.

Wifi is a good option. Also VT5 has a private beach entrance where VT2 is a little walk. 

Image aopudl2c516.gif

Are any available for Purchasing? If they are available how much is a Studio unit or a 1 Bedroom unit on lower floors with or without view. 

Thanks in advance. 

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/&clickLABEL=CountdownClockCodes.com&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes.com&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/3.jpg&text=Paradise%20Here%20I%20come%2C%20ready%20or%20not&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2017&month=11&day=19&hour=22&minute=21&second=8&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/vacation-countdown-clocks/">CountdownClockCodes.com</a></small></center>

could I get a direct  contact info

Joseph1, you can either PM me or fill out the contact form on www.jomtienatnight.com

Are any available for Purchasing? If they are available how much is a Studio unit or a 1 Bedroom unit on lower floors with or without view. 

Thanks in advance. 

coodhi, we do have a few for sale. I will PM you some info on the units this afternoon. 

Image aopudl2c516.gif

Polts...got your booking. :)

Image aopudl2c516.gif

Archived