IGNORED

Swim-Up bar

Shaygate

Anybody know of a hotel that has a swim up bar in the pool ? I love sitting in the pool next to the bar :-)

The Hardrock

Never look another man in the eye while eating a banana

"I am not a Rapist"

John 3:16

Marriott Pattaya has one... It has a VERY VERY nice pool area - and it is close to Walking Street... A nice little oasis right off Beach Road... Expensive, but Marriott's in Thailand have it going on... 

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

It's amazing how people can sit at a pool bar all day and yet never seem to piss........ Hmmmm

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Anybody know of a hotel that has a swim up bar in the pool ? I love sitting in the pool next to the bar :-)

Nova Platinum on second road has a nice pool area with the swim up bar you're looking for.

the water always seems to be warmer where they are.....Hmmmm

:LOL2:

Robw

It's amazing how people can sit at a pool bar all day and yet never seem to piss........ Hmmmm

So true! Watched 3 North American guys at a pool bar in Mexico down at least 8 beers each just sitting on the stools in the water for about 90 minutes. HAD to be pissing!!

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

Have to agree with southsidebruce about Marriott having a nice pool area and I also like the pool area and pool bar at LK Legend.

Another expensive place with a swim up bar is the Amari, and a beach front condo on Naklua Soi 16 called Ananya.

Marriott Pattaya has one... It has a VERY VERY nice pool area - and it is close to Walking Street... A nice little oasis right off Beach Road... Expensive, but Marriott's in Thailand have it going on... 

Well said! My first choice when I saw this question. The pool area at the Marriott IS an oasis with an unbeatable location!

The ABC hotel in Angeles-  :)

TO QUOTE THE GREAT GEORGE BURNS

SEX AT MY AGE IS LIKE TRYING TO SHOOT POOL WITH A ROPE

IF YOU LIVE TO BE 100- YOU'VE GOT IT MADE. VERY FEW PEOPLE DIE PAST THAT AGE

I've got a spa at home, and after 4 beers I make every one take a compulsory piss break.

you should here the complaints! lol

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

So true! Watched 3 North American guys at a pool bar in Mexico down at least 8 beers each just sitting on the stools in the water for about 90 minutes. HAD to be pissing!!

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

It's when they are all talking, then one of them goes silent for 30 seconds and wont make eye contact - gulity!

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Archived