IGNORED

LK Metropole

Beaverhunter

What up BM's, wanted to know if anyone has stayed at LK Metropole within the past 2 months and your thoughts. I just booked a week in June.

Beaverhunter

It's in a great location, a bit pricey for me though  : (

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I stayed there around Christmas. I always stay there when in Patts. I've never had any problems. For me I like the location and the pool area. Booking with Agoda you will usually get a free breakfast. They have a buffet set up with cereals, fruits, etc then bring a menu to the table for your choice. Menu is pretty extensive you can have breakfast items, club sandwich, hamburger. They also have some Thai choices.

I've never brought multiple girls back-I do believe there is a charge around 400 baht for the 3 person.

I stayed there around Christmas. I always stay there when in Patts. I've never had any problems. For me I like the location and the pool area. Booking with Agoda you will usually get a free breakfast. They have a buffet set up with cereals, fruits, etc then bring a menu to the table for your choice. Menu is pretty extensive you can have breakfast items, club sandwich, hamburger. They also have some Thai choices.

I've never brought multiple girls back-I do believe there is a charge around 400 baht for the 3 person.

Thanks, this will be my first time staying here (6 days). Staying in China Garden the first 7 days, but have to move do to no availability.

Archived