IGNORED

cheap hotel bangkok help please :)

MARCUSCHAN

hi peeps, 

some of you might notice my post regards my next trip to patts in oct2014

i and my friends will be in BKK for 2 days and the 3rd day heads to patts, the hotel in patts is already booked and is in sawadee pattaya. 

any idea like a cheap budget hotel for 2pax in BKK?

staying in BKK just like a walking through and just for a little bit fun., any idea cheap hotel that can reach to NANA plaza by walking distance and all the happenings?

thanks peeps

nana thi hotel other end of soi 4 and within walking distance of nanna plaza cheap and cheerful

hey man, 

thank you the answer, any idea for the price?

cheers

hi peeps, 

some of you might notice my post regards my next trip to patts in oct2014

i and my friends will be in BKK for 2 days and the 3rd day heads to patts, the hotel in patts is already booked and is in sawadee pattaya. 

any idea like a cheap budget hotel for 2pax in BKK?

staying in BKK just like a walking through and just for a little bit fun., any idea cheap hotel that can reach to NANA plaza by walking distance and all the happenings?

thanks peeps

Cheap is subjective…..what do you mean by cheap?

Dynasty Inn, right beside Nana

Nana hotel, right opposite

Maxim hotel, soi 7/1

How much you want to pay ?

majestic suites, 100% satisfaction. i have been there six times and seventh time on 24th march. 1350 with abf and guest friendly. bath tub, 2 mints from BTS Nana , and NEP. superb staff.

Siam Inn on the corner of Soi 8 and Sukhumvit road. 1000B per night.  Basic rooms but quite ok for 1-2 nights. Very handy location right next to Nana BTS, 5 minute walk up to Soi 4, opposite Soi 7/1, and a 10 minute stroll down to Soi Cowboy.

hi guys, 

just like over a night like some where 600-800bht?

possible?

Nope, but you would probably be happier at someplace like Royal Asia Lodge at that price range.

Can`t find their rates. Looks descent hotel but not sure you can get it under 1000 bht even in low season

I am pretty sure that Star Inn on Soi 7/1 is indeed a short-time/massage place. 

I think Royal Asia lodge is much further down Soi 8 than indicated on Agoda....

Swan inn2 is in soi Nana, opposite to the international school 50 meters further and on the same side of the Omni Tower. 700 baht one night. In the soi behind the Swan Inn2 you have the Sit Inn where they have clean rooms at 700-1000 and 1200 baht.

Review and pics from the Swan Inn are in a TR I once made, go to my content, topics its on top. Guiding a newbie

• 2 months later...

hey guys

you guys rock!!!!!

but i am looking for the budget like 450-600bht per night and near to the all action like nana plaza :24:  :24:  :24: and some place to visit in BKK....

any suggestion??? i just wanna stay in BKK just a simple hotel for a short time as for 3night and my real action will be pattaya

keep it coming!!!  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

hey guys

you guys rock!!!!!

but i am looking for the budget like 450-600bht per night and near to the all action like nana plaza :24:  :24:  :24: and some place to visit in BKK....

any suggestion??? i just wanna stay in BKK just a simple hotel for a short time as for 3night and my real action will be pattaya

keep it coming!!!  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:

In that  pricerange i do doubt you will find anything just  nearly decent in that area, If you increase your budget to 800 you might find a guesthouse worth staying at for a few days. I would suggest Nana City Inn (Soi 4) but i think it is a bit over your budget. It is however very well located nd in oct. i think the price is about 850-900 baht/night.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Archived