IGNORED

Page10 Pictures

Cavedude

Hello all.

Just booked up Page10 for 2 weeks in May, has anyone got any genuine pictures I can see?

Also, does the WIFI work properly in this hotel it really pisses me off when I can get a wifi signal.

Thanks.

genuine enough?

I stayed there 2 or 3 years ago, Wifi was ok a that time

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

I stayed there twice last year and had no trouble with the WiFi.

From View Talay 6

page10.jpg

Retired

page10 is a great choice. I stayed there last time and will stay again during my next trip. Staff if friendly, lift is super fast. Its very conveniently located as well. The only drawback i found was there are no mirrors in the room. Only in the bathroom, which is huge. I even sent them a mail asking if I got a room without a mirror or all rooms are like that (i booked deluxe). They replied all rooms are same. 

as for wifi, its fantastic. Never had any problem. Speed also very good. The only thing is you will have to log in every time. I can't explain this but you will experience it yourself. 

I got the deluxe room, is a higher floor better ?

I was on 3rd floor, never slept before 6 or 7AM and never woke up before 3-4PM. I was shit drunk always so don't know whether the music from near bars was disturbing or not. You could request them before hand to find a room on higher floors. 

Booked in for 10 days in April, right through Songkran -- have a feeling noise outside will not be one of my troubles... (waves out windows to beer bar below to send up another...)

I got the deluxe room, is a higher floor better ?

If you have a room facing Soi 10 high floor or low floor doesn't matter at all. It's noisy anyway until at least 3 am or 4 am in the morning

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

Archived