IGNORED

Whitehouse condotel - anybody stayed recently?

alex_xem

Need advice.

As I know, Whitehouse was quite popular some time ago. What about now?

Booked superior room there on low-season and it was quite cheap unexpectedly for 3-star hotel with such a good location (1200 bath per night).

Comparing my favorite hotels on Soi 10 - almost 2 times cheaper! I really didn't expect it.

Despite a very respectful reviews on tripadvisor and booking, now I have some doubts - maybe there are some problems with this hotel recently which makes prices so low?

Don't want to ruin my holydays because of a wrong place, but want to save some money too ))

I'm not so choosy - safety, clean rooms with kingsize bed (to have some fun, you know!), swimming pool, friendly staff - it's enough for me.

So, anybody stayed there recently (last 6 months, for example)? Is everything OK with this hotel?

I cannot really help you but it is a good Soi and I know what you are saying about Soi 10 prices are unbelievable down there.The Dynasty Inn down the Soi is ok and I think 1000 baht low season.The Inn House is ok about 1200 baht low season.Good Soi only book 2 nights low season if you do not like it you will get something close by

Good Luck

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/169190-whitehouse-condotel-soi-13-review/

Reviews there,very clean rooms,no problems with safety,security on site,safe in room,very comfortable King size bed,very quiet with double glass glazed doors,pool on roof with view,nice and clean,very friendly staff and guest friendly,great position in Soi 13,The Ave shopping close,7/11 and Family Mart as well.

Owned by a nice gent named Joe,any problems just talk to reception and it will be fixed immediately.

Just the superior rooms most have no view just look at hotel next door or Hotel car park

I stayed in the Deluxe Suite Room in October 2013 for 2 weeks,would stay there again for sure.

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

Quiet soi…I have stayed at Dynasty, Whitehouse and The Haven……very quiet 

And good value for what you get in my opinion, and easy to walk to both ends and get Baht buses in both directions, depending on your mood

I think The Haven has one of the best no frills hotel restaurants in town

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/169190-whitehouse-condotel-soi-13-review/

Reviews there,very clean rooms,no problems with safety,security on site,safe in room,very comfortable King size bed,very quiet with double glass glazed doors,pool on roof with view,nice and clean,very friendly staff and guest friendly,great position in Soi 13,The Ave shopping close,7/11 and Family Mart as well.

Owned by a nice gent named Joe,any problems just talk to reception and it will be fixed immediately.

Just the superior rooms most have no view just look at Hotel next door or Hotel car park

I stayed in the Deluxe Suite Room in October 2013 for 2 weeks,would stay there again for sure.

Joe (if it is the same guy) is from Yorkshire in the UK….big golfing fan, so if you want to organise a few golf days, he will help you out

I live here.  If there are problems I am unaware of them.  1200 baht seems really cheap.  Keep in mind I live in a condo not the hotel so I don't know if anything changed in those rooms.  But the building seems fine with all maintenance done and no construction underway.  

dynasty is asking for 1480, and not 1000

That would be correct.Give it until middle of low season and see that they ask.The original poster said he had made a low season booking

I wrote the September 2013 review that Big G Man linked to in his post above. That was my first visit. I enjoyed my stay so much that I returned to it in January 2014. On my January visit the reception chick made absolutely no reference to joiner fees - the first time must have been an aberration. Aside from that, my description of Whitehouse still holds true.

It is a quiet and clean and enjoyable place to stay. I like it so much that I am booked in there again for my May trip.

Thanks for help, guys. I worried about possibility of joiner fee so checked info and the manager replied they have no joiner fee and i can "bring one lady no penalty".

I'll be there in june 4 weeks

When was that for Sir.

About 10 days ago….no specials on website, called them up and asked about any special deals because of all the problems in Bangkok……."sorry sir, no special deals"

Thanks for help, guys. I worried about possibility of joiner fee so checked info and the manager replied they have no joiner fee and i can "bring one lady no penalty".

I'll be there in june 4 weeks

I have stayed there lots of times over the last 5 years

Same as most hotels…..no joiner fee for 1 lady, extra fee for 2 ladies or more

I was there in January for 10 days and stayed in a Deluxe Suite Room with a comfortable chair (good for extra activities :BJ3: ), sofa and small dining table. Everyone was friendly. Be sure to book as two persons in the room to get a second breakfast for free for your overnight guest.  It was clean and comfortable and no joiner fees. I would stay there again.

I stayed at the Whitehouse in Feb. for 4 nights in deluxe suite and accommodations were very nice (about 3000 baht/night). A similar suite in many other places one would expect to pay condiderably more. My only complaints were that the full kitchen had no dishes or utensils and I found the front desk staff to be a bit snotty.

I've stayed at Whitehouse Condotel a few times, I really enjoyed my stay there.

I had the suite rooms, pre booked and pre purchased fully on Agoda. I think price was somewhere around 70, 75 bucks or so, a lot of room for the money and good value (bed area with tv, kitchen, living room area with tv, large bath with shower and tub. Very quiet, never heard anyone near me. Only minor quibble was the water pressure in the tub was very low.

Location is great too, right across the street from Avenue, can walk to WS, LK Metro, take baht bus down to Soi 6, etc.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

I stayed there and for the price its the best I found good clean good beds good staff

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Archived