IGNORED

Going for a month need opinions

Armando555

Hey guys,

Im going to pattaya for a month in July / August. Last years I stayed at several hotels and the last one was LK Legend at beachroad, great place and location. For the coming trip I have 2 options. Staying at LK again for 30 days, or renting a condo, like VT6. I did the math and the prices are quite equal (standard room at LK vs 'big room with seaview in VT6)  - so im having a hard time deciding...

In the LK hotel is breakfast included and the location is perfect, plus they have security and all features that come with a hotel.
A place like VT6 seems much bigger and has great seaviews aswell, but.. i've never been there!

Anyone that can help me to make up my mind is welcome to reply

Thanks!!

I would stay at 1 spot for 2 weeks then another spot for 2 weeks. I seemed to see more and be exposed to more by staying in different locations.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with Paul. Mix things up a bit and stay in two or more locations. Might make you explore places you'd otherwise have missed, although in a month I'm sure you can do no shortage of exploring!

I agree with moving around. Changing hotels is a good technique for reducing the drama when you may want to change companions during your stay.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

VT6 is much better for long time stays. I suggest you dancewatchers for booking.

+1

Stayed there numerous times , bloody awesome

+1

Stayed there numerous times , bloody awesome

Wow, how much did you pay? I find Dancewatchers site a bit confusing :(  http://dancewatchers.com/Luxury_View_Talay_6_Condo_rentals_room_views.html.html

The only price I found is an example of 27.500 monthly rate. Would you happen to know what I can expect to pay for the cheapest (budget) room in "low-season" (april/may/june)? Or where to find the price?

Wow, how much did you pay? I find dancewatchers site a bit confusing :(  http://dancewatchers.com/Luxury_View_Talay_6_Condo_rentals_room_views.html.html

The only price I found is an example of 27.500 monthly rate. Would you happen to know what I can expect to pay for the cheapest (budget) room in "low-season" (april/may/june)? Or where to find the price?

1500B a day

VT6 rocks. Mike and Tik provide excellent service. Dancewatchers.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived