IGNORED

April Suites or Bay Breeze?

Old Chan

BayBreeze has a pool but there is limited sun. Breakfast is basic but fine. Location is centrsl and allows a baht bus ride to Soi6 or you can walk thru Tipps or Mike’s to Beach Road and catch baht bus to Walking Strreet. They do not stop girls at the front desk when you bring them in at BayBreeze.

Stayed at baybreeze a couple of times and the location is excellent for me{ not a Soi 6 fan} I always take a girl to reception to leave ID, decent rooms for the money, never had a problem there.

Both within my budget, which one is better? Seems April Suites is little bit far away for action?

Far from what? There is no hotel in Pattaya that is close to everything.

In terms of hotel quality and room quality April Suites wins hands down.

Baybreeze is getting a lot of Indians. I do not mean that in a derogatory way but they are not everyones cup of tea when in larger groups.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Stay at April Suites every trip . Can't fault it. It is never a problem to get to Walking Street. Moto in 5 min or walk to beach road 5 mins and get baht bus. In a quiet soi . No noise but still a short stroll to Soi 6 one way and 7/8 the other . Highly recommend . Nice pool on roof that has never been real busy even in peak season. . Enjoy your trip mate

Stay at April suites every trip . Can't fault it. It is never a problem to get to walking street. Moto in 5 min or walk to beach road 5 mins and get baht bus. In a quiet soi . No noise but still a short stroll to soi 6 one way and 7/8 the other . Highly recommend . Nice pool on roof that has never been real busy even in peak season. . Enjoy your trip mate

Do you have to pay for taking girl with you at April Suites mate?

Might stay there to, thanks

Do you have to pay for taking girl with you at April suites mate?

Might stay there to, thanks

No, for one. If two, 500 - I think it's 500. I never took 2 there; I can barely cope with one.

Never stayed in the Baybreeze,but stayed in April Suites in Feb for three weeks,rooms ok,staff v nice,location ok[i drink in LK Metro area a lot,so found the trek to hotel a pain]. But for my last two weeks stay they were repairing the swimming pool,so every morning at nine they were hammering and drilling,gave me that holiday on a fucking building site feel, ruined my Holiday,so for that reason alone I would not stay there again.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

stayed in April Suites 3 different times.hotel is in a very quiet soi but unfortunately inside the hotel there is so much noise.24 hours water pump noise and very very thin walls.once a baby in 1 floor below my room cried for 5 hours non stop and I could not sleep 

never never never stay in April Suites again

Archived