IGNORED

7 nights Page 10 or Dusit D2

tobeornottobe

I have only a week in pattaya, I have always wanted to stay at Page 10 but because I'm only staying a week and have the cash 15k baht  a day not including hotel I'm thinking the Dusit D2. What you reckon guys is the Dusit many leagues above Page 10?

I'd do Page 10 as it's closer to things and you don't need to cross second road

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"I am not a Rapist"

John 3:16

D2 is as cenral as Page 10. Easy to get around in all directions from there on. Imho it's the better hotel compared to Page 10. Staff at D2 is by far the most friendly and most hospitable staff I ever witnessed. Plus they are top notch when it comes to being gf to your temporary guest(s).

It's more expensive than Page 10, but usually at orbitz/ebookers combined with a nice 20% discount coupon and some cashback on top you can get good rates.

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

The last time I stayed in D2 was more than a year ago. The room I was staying had a bad smell (because the bathroom is open to the room). The carpet was dirty. The floor in the hallway was falling apart. If they didn't fix the problems, I would say Page 10 will be a better deal (it is cheaper).

EVERY thai girl i speak with, and show to them the pictures of dusit D2 rooms say: UGLY, NO GOOD

why? becasue of that stupid bathrooms with transparents glass walls 

Seriously? they have to pee and show at the same time??

some privacy please.

if u take one girl with u longtime  in that hotel u instantly loose 5 points  :GoldenSmile1:

Archived