IGNORED

Mint Mansion - Monthly Rental

dan boy

For anybody looking for a decent monthly rental at a great price, I am currently staying at a nice place named Mint Mansion.  It's located on Pattaya Klang Soi 14 (next door to Citin Lofts).

Everything appears to be brand new; flat screen TV, nice furnishings,  modern décor, balcony, in room safe, air con etc....

I would estimate the room to be around 50 square metres.   All for the belting price of 13,000 baht a month.  

There is also a pool located across the road that you can use for 50 baht a day.

The location is a little out the way,  but plenty of motorbike taxi's around.  It's 40 baht to Soi Diana and 50/60 baht to Walking Street.  Hardly a deal breaker.

Walking it takes me 10 mins to the beach, 10/15 mins to Soi Diana, 10 mins to Central.

A nice quiet location.....

20140225_203103.jpg

20140225_203123.jpg

20140226_130523.jpg

20140226_132754.jpg

20140226_132822.jpg

For anybody looking for a decent monthly rental at a great price, I am currently staying at a nice place named Mint Mansion.  It's located on Pattaya Klang Soi 14 (next door to Citin Lofts).

Everything appears to be brand new; flat screen TV, nice furnishings,  modern décor, balcony, in room safe, air con etc....

I would estimate the room to be around 50 square metres.   All for the belting price of 13,000 baht a month.  

There is also a pool located across the road that you can use for 50 baht a day.

The location is a little out the way,  but plenty of motorbike taxi's around.  It's 40 baht to Soi Diana and 50/60 baht to Walking Street.  Hardly a deal breaker.

Walking it takes me 10 mins to the beach, 10/15 mins to Soi Diana, 10 mins to Central.

A nice quiet location.....

I am also staying here as well at the moment and have been for the past two months. I am paying 15,000 baht per month. I think where they give you a cheap room rate, they rake in extra baht through the power charges 10 baht per unit. The water could also be considered at the high end. But agree with you, the rooms are very good.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

WAY overpriced in that location. I'd rather be on the Darkside paying half that money for similar and it's only 5 minutes further away.

hallo,

do you have email adres please, what is price oktober/november, how many rooms? lift?

[email protected]

yes, there is a lift. There is around 30 rooms over 5 floors....

WAY overpriced in that location. I'd rather be on the Darkside paying half that money for similar and it's only 5 minutes further away.

Why would any tourist choose to stay over at the DS? If your that careful then better to stay at home!

Archived