IGNORED

How close is page 10 to soi 8 and soi 7

tobeornottobe

I specifically say soi 8 and soi 7 because I am looking for the most chilled out bars during the day and Im assuming thats where they are ?

soi 7 soi 8 are very close, maybe 50- 60 metres

check it out on google maps

soi 10 to soi 8 is maybe 300 metres at a guess

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

an easy walk...  I think longer than 300 meters tho, you have to walk by view talay 6 and central mall...  very easy to hop a baht bus too.

Page 10 is at the top end of the soi, thus beach road is at the other end.

I found it a long walk to the beach and would rather stay in one of the Sea Me hotels

I have been to Sailor Bar on Soi 8 during the daytime, but there does not seem to be a whole lot going on 7&8 during the daytime.  You could hit Soi 6, but the bars there aren't what I would call "chilled out".  The bars at the Second Road end on Soi 13 and 13/1 seem to do good trade during the day and would also be pretty close to Page 10.  I am generally nocturnal while in Pattaya, so others may have better suggestions.

Their are a bunch of beer bars on second road side when u walk out if Page 10 .. Right out side .. U really don't need to go to soi 7 or 8 for it anymore . If u don't want to

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

I would say it is 100 metres maximum if you enter from 2nd road.  Bars are open during the day with cheap beers but not too many lovely girls around.  The "B" teams are usually running the show duriing  the day.

I specifically say soi 8 and soi 7 because I am looking for the most chilled out bars during the day and Im assuming thats where they are ?

Yes...you will certainly find some of the most boring bars during the day on sois 7&8.......

One of the reasons you pay for a decent hotel like Page10 or DusitD2 (from another post) is that they have nice pool areas to sit around and chill out at during the day. 

Go to Agoda.com. All hotels are there find it and click on map.

Jesus why wouldn't you google this information? Is it that difficult?

• 2 weeks later...

Are there any of these nearby ones that you'd recommend? Have a pretty short trip coming up so wanting to make each day count!

Their are a bunch of beer bars on second road side when u walk out if page 10 .. Right out side .. U really don't need to go to soi 7 or 8 for it anymore . If u don't want to

it's a complex full of beer bars, just find one with girls you like the look of and hang out...

everything is within a few minutes baht bus ride from soi 10, go forth and explore Soi 6 in the earlier part of the evening, then work your way down beach road to Walking Street...  LK Metro is a short walk from soi 10 too...  just get out and explore, you will find your way around no problem!

I normally go to 'Rosco's Good Every thing Beer Bar', its a big unit on the front and roughly in the middle, girls are good fun,nice for people watching and normally sports on the tv.  The bar on the corner of Soi10 second road, usually has a show for me its worth seeing once but no more.  But as daddee says look for the bar with the girls you like the look of.  If you don't like anything move on you can always cross second road turn left and there are a load more beer bars.

I stayed in See Me Spring Too on Soi10, in January and loved the location central to everything i visit, about 10mins to most places (Soi 6 excepted)

A couple of trips ago I started out staying at Page 10.  As the taxi passed those bars after turning onto soi 10, I caught the eye of a lady in red in the last one... after I checked in and showered, I went to that bar, which would be the first one on the right as you walk up toward 2nd road from Page 10... just past the pool tables if I recall correctly.... she was the owner of that bar, and went back to my room with me that night... was super late, as usual, coming from the west coast and arriving around midnight in BKK...  

kept running into her on the elevators at Page 10 the next few days, nice girl but cannot recall her name... older than my preference, but she was a fun companion for the first night after a long travel...

Archived