Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sutus Court 5 on Soi Bukh

sharka

Anyone stayed here before. Read some reports but seem mixed reviews. Good location though and have a pool. Prices seem low so must be a catch as this place is in good location.

The catch is the russkies found out about it and you can never get in. If you can get the new building go for it. Actually has a spa pool as well on the second level.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

For once.....trip advisor has some correct reviews IMO.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g293919-d2283542-Reviews-Sutus_Court-Pattaya_Chonburi_Province.html

Notice the reviews for Sutus1 then see how far down hill the reviews go when you get towards Sutus5.......

I remember one guy on here saying that Sutus5  was like a prison cell.......you get what you pay for.

Oh and one of the girls on reception......the one wearing more makeup than an LB......is a fucking bitch......but I guess she just didn't like me.

I like Sutus zone 1. I stay in zone 5 one night 3 years a go and never again. Enywhere else is better.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know

I like Sutus zone 1. I stay in zone 5 one night 3 years a go and never again. Enywhere else is better.

Sutus Court 5 is the lowest grade of room here hence so cheap i would never stay in this room.

Would always consider Sutus Court 1 which is the newest and more expensive but the rooms are

of good size and very much more comfortable. Then it's always up to you what you do and where 

you stay.

Thanks for the reply as the reviews on this place was mixed but more negatives than positive reviews. I was only curious as Sutus 1 got decent reviews and hoped this one was ok too, guess not. But which GH would you guys recommend that would be in the Sutus 5 price range that's in a good location. Ago day had the Sutus 5 in about the $20 price range. Thanks

Thanks for the reply as the reviews on this place was mixed but more negatives than positive reviews. I was only curious as Sutus 1 got decent reviews and hoped this one was ok too, guess not. But which GH would you guys recommend that would be in the Sutus 5 price range that's in a good location. Ago day had the Sutus 5 in about the $20 price range. Thanks

with THB at its lowest, $20 is 700 and you can get good places around. D apartment can be looked for , on soi buakhao or even pay 200 more to be at china garden

Arrogant reception,sutus 4or5 was like prison, noisy, dirty, so I found other room elsewhere for same price and new.

I used to put up with it as I like the pool but many other new places that are far better in the same price range.

i'd rather eat a fishes face than a steak and kidney pie

I used to put up with it as I like the pool but many other new places that are far better in the same price range.

Can you PM me with some recommendations. Thanks

At around the 700baht range you're really looking at a guesthouse-no pool.

Up it to the 1000baht range and there are lots of hotels in that area with decent rooms and a pool of course.

Don't be put off with a guesthouse just because it doesn't have a pool......some mongers sneak into hotel pool areas......Sutus Court is one example as the entrance road is lower down than the reception, so you just confidently stroll in and find a seat by either pool.

Nicky's Guesthouse and Sweethearts guesthouse are two mins walk away from the Sutus.......both 700baht range......both have good reviews and guests can use the pool for free in a hotel behind Nicky's (forget the name). One member recently reported that Sweethearts has just had the rooms upgraded but the website is still showing the old pictures apparently........have a google and email them?

It can be laborious searching through the hotels section but recent information/reviews are there.

Nature View looks nice if you want a hotel in that location with a  pool , very good prices ,, good Trip Advisor reviews , can  look at and book through there website direct .

Archived