IGNORED

Sea Me Spring Soi 10. Work going on?

Nom-in-Thailand

Is there any work going on, on soi 10 at the moment? Read a review on Agoda and one seems to say there is work going on. I like my sleep so don't want it to be interrupted!

Apart from that looks a good hotel?

I usually stay there, but didn't my last trip in Nov. I walked by there just about everyday heading to Beach Rd and they were in the process of building a new hotel. It wasn't exactly next door, cause there was an empty lot there. But the space next to it which extends to the corner of Soi 10 and Beach Rd. They seemed to be pretty much finished, so I would imagine by now it's done. It is a nice, newer modern hotel and to me a great location.

Is it bad as in don't bother staying on the soi? As long as i get good sleep i don't care. And the soi isn't like a warzone.

Still pretty heavy building works going on in front, if you like quiet l would choose another hotel, and no sea view rooms now as the hotel being built is 5 or 6 floors high!

And what is going to go onto that block next to the See Mee Spring Too going towards the beach.A month ago I was in negations to rent one of the top floor rooms 2000 baht a week for 12 months but I pulled out

I've already booked and requested a room away from the noise/building, hopefully they can accommodate.

If you are talking about the Sea Mee Spring you will have no problem.I was closer at the See Mee Too and there was a bit of noise on the balcony no noise in the room and I would think most construction is finished is done painting etc now,noise limited.

Sounds good thanks, Yeah i'm at Sea Me Spring.

How far is the hotel walking down the soi from 2nd road.. Just thinking about the end of the night, obviously if i'm at WS get on the baht bus corner of 2nd road.. then down the road. Don't want moaning girls!! Even though i used to walk from the end of soi diana to Areca Lodge. in the furthest wing away no problem with them, apart from i had to carry one as her shoes hurt 55

How far is the hotel walking down the soi from 2nd road.. Just thinking about the end of the night, obviously if i'm at WS get on the baht bus corner of 2nd road.. then down the road. Don't want moaning girls!! Even though i used to walk from the end of soi diana to areca lodge. in the furthest wing away no problem with them, apart from i had to carry one as her shoes hurt 55

About 250 metres down from 2nd road, 50 metres up from beach road.

Yeah, If she can walk to the baht bus. then she should be able to navigate the walk from 2nd RD to the SMS.  If not better get her on motocycle taxi ASAP

I am thinking of Sea Me Spring as well - as good as Page 10? I loved Page 10 for all reasons but staying there agin just one year on is to, well, same same...

Does anyone know if the rooms have a wired LAN Connection?

• 4 months later...

We were there in the beginning of this months. They are building the Sea Me Spring 3 on the lot next to the Sea Me Spring, this affects also the other hotels in the area. Lots of noise and the ground were shaking as they worked with the ground pilars for the new building. We moved to soi 13.

• 3 weeks later...

Any updates on the noise situation in Soi 10,i've booked THE STAY HOTEL for early Sept??

ThanksTT

I also booked this place the 1st week of sept. I'm going to play it day by day. If it's too loud I'll just move. I didn't prepay for this exact reason.

Any updates on the noise situation in Soi 10,i've booked THE STAY HOTEL for early Sept??

ThanksTT

Me too.............

They've just started ground works in empty lot opposite Sea Mee Spring Too, heard it is to be Sea Mee 3, was heavy 'thumping ' doing work last week, its now finished and dont know when building works will actually begin.

When you check into hotel dont pay in advance and play it by ear, pardon the pun! 555555555555

Archived