IGNORED

Which Hotel would you book, if you were gonna treat yourself?

manchero

Try Royal Twins Palace on 2nd rd. good location, good pool. upgrade is about 42 euro a night, really big room + sea view also lady friendly. Have a look anyway, costs nothing.

If you are serious and want a complete blow out then a D'Suite room at Dusit D2 is the way to go

I spoilt myself for my 40th and did 12 nights there and its amazing

The staff are great and the food is excellent, pool gym and everything in between is top notch

But be prepared to pay, 3500 for a standard room and 12,000+ for the D'Suite

And please no flaming, its my money and ill spend it how I want. My standard accomo is 1800/night condo at VT6.

If pushing the boat out for a special occasion I might stretch to Siam Sawasdee.  

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I also stay at D S Thai great location great pool are , can be a little gay , but hey it's a free world.

On my return this time staying at Wave on beach road, looks nice

I stayed in that D' Suite in D2 once before. It was about 2 years ago and only for 2 nights. The jacuzzi in the sleeping area upstairs was amazing but it took almost an hour to fill it up!

Lol @ jacuzzi taking an hour to fill up.. Good info.. After further research looking at Marriott with serious thought now.

Amari location is a pain, so gonna pass on this.

D2, seems a bit to concept for me, don't like the beds with desks behind headboard lark. It's a bit to fab for me.

Marriott looks to have most boxes ticked. Location is great too .

Lol @ jacuzzi taking an hour to fill up.. Good info.. After further research looking at Marriott with serious thought now.

Amari location is a pain, so gonna pass on this.

D2, seems a bit to concept for me, don't like the beds with desks behind headboard lark. It's a bit to fab for me.

Marriott looks to have most boxes ticked. Location is great too .

I am staying in Marriott now. The hotel is renovating the rooms. So, if you are lucky, you may be able to get a room with new furniture. The room I have now hasn't been renovated yet.

Hi Matrix123,

Whats the Marriot's policy on girls at the moment?

I saw guys took girls in early in the evening around 10. The security at the elevator didn't even ask the girl's ID but hold the door for her. I took girls back to the hotel usually late at night at 1 or 2. I always used the beach road entrance. The security would salute us without stopping the girl. I took the stairs to the second floor. Then I took the elevator to my room at the higher floor. If you stay in lower floor, you could just use the stairs. My girls never left the ID to the security. I am sure you have no problem to bring in 1 girl. Bring in more than one may be a problem for most of the 5 stars hotels.

I second the Dusit D2. The staff are all friendly (I am pretty certain the entire staff is gay), have no issues with girls, clean when you want the room cleaned, food is great, great location and quite nice rooms. Also you get your own WiFi router in your room.

Dear friend,

I usually stay at the bay show, but this time I want something different!!!!

Please advise about the Vital 6 ????  I really want to know how is it ? can someone recommend a better place that is Thai girl friend...

I am confused... need S.O.S HELP

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Matrix123,

Whats the Marriot's policy on girls at the moment?

Did 2 weeks there just got back, I had the security guard take the girls' id at the lift no need to even deal with front desk. No joiner fees

• 1 month later...

I don't think the hotel staff not taking the girls ID is a good thing, its done to protect us

Archived