IGNORED

Which Hotel would you book, if you were gonna treat yourself?

manchero

Hello All

Back in patts for 8 days in June.

As previously Im booked to stay at the Ibis for 5 days.  Standard but had no problems previously.

Now for the last 3 days I fancy a blow out.

Where would you stay?

My must haves are for

Infinnity Pool, Large Bath Tub or Jaccuzi, Super King Bed, Sea view, Balcony, Clean, Modern, Beach Road Area.

Any suggestions?

I was thinking - Holiday Inn?

Regards

Would need to know your budget. For example, the Royal Wing Suites and Spa is very expensive, but spectacular if you can afford it. Blows the Hilton away.

I would look at the Sheraton, only problem it is a bit out of town & tends to have a few families staying there

I'm paying £25 per night at Ibis, and am prepared to go upto £100 per night to finish the trip with a lil luxury.

Forgot to mension - no joiner fee preferable.. Ahaha

Cheers

View talay villa . In Jomtien . No better place to stay IMO . Private pool , 8foot wall surrounding the villa , clean , quite . Very very nice and relaxing ...If not on budget or don't care if u stay Jomtien ... Girls love it .

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

I know a millionaire who always stays at Areca Lodge. If its good enough for him, it's good enough for me. I think the pool area there is as nice as it gets.

Pattaya is like enjoying yourself -it's not for everyone.

I'm paying £25 per night at Ibis, and am prepared to go upto £100 per night to finish the trip with a lil luxury.

Cheers

No infinity pool , but Dusit D2 is GF and a good location

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Thanks,

From A little research, Amari Nova suites has caught might eye..

It comes Under budget even for the corner suite, looks pretty cool, loads of space, rooftop pool.

Don't think it has a jacuzzi.. But the roof pool does have one!!!! Ahah

Pool is not infinity but looks like a nice retreat.

Anyone stayed here?

Cheers

The Holiday Inn also has an infinity pool with a good view of Pattaya Bay. In the low season you can get a room there for about €100 (£83).

I second this. The Executive Plus rooms and the deluxe suites have a jacuzzi on the balcony. Great place to stay, albeit some kind of pricey

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

I'm thinking The Wave on Beach Rd on the corner of Soi 10 is ridiculously over priced but I think it looks pretty cool, maybe there.

Thanks,

From A little research, Amari Nova suites has caught might eye..

It comes Under budget even for the corner suite, looks pretty cool, loads of space, rooftop pool.

Don't think it has a jacuzzi.. But the roof pool does have one!!!! Ahah

Pool is not infinity but looks like a nice retreat.

Anyone stayed here?

Cheers

Have been meaning to write an hotel review for this place for years, but never get around to it.

Stayed there for 10 days a few year back in one of the corner suites and it was nice. For the price the room you get is large, but it is an quite apartment hotel without any inhouse restaurants (they get food delivered from a I think Irish restaurant nearby) and you do not get a sea view in the room or the roof top if that is important for you. Also the balconies in the rooms are quite small without any furniture if I remeber correctly, but there was plenty of space on the roof top.

I do not remeber a jacuzzi, but the pool has a large area in one end you with seats in it. But this was few year ago so things might have changed.

http://images.amari.com/novasuites/hotel-photos/swimming-pool-1.jpg

In the picture the seats are in the curved part of the pool.

Not very well placed as the was no bath buses running true the area back when I was staying there, the hotel did have a large 9 person golf cart that they uses to run guest to and from the main roads in the area with bath bus service. Should be a very nice place to stay if have find a girl would like to have with you the whole stay there and can just relax, not so good if you planning on going out and finding a new girl each night.

Staff was very friendly and I can not remeber any questions on joiner fees even those nights when I took back 2 girls for LT.

Hope this helps

Ps! I took some picture of the hotel for the review I was going to write, but they are on a diffrent computer that I don't have access to right now. Sorry.

Edit: Looking on the hotel website it seems they have a cafe in house now.

Thanks for the info on Amari.. One or two things to think about, some interesting suggestions.. Thanks.

Ahaha, to set the ambiance and enhance the romance of course.

I know a millionaire who always stays at Areca Lodge. If its good enough for him, it's good enough for me. I think the pool area there is as nice as it gets.

<br /><br />I vote Hilton.<br /><br />While the Areca is an OK place and has nice pool areas I don't think it really fits the bill for luxury accommodations.<br />Plus I don't think I'd use the pool if this Guy is around. 5555<br />egyrejyq.jpg<br />

Check out the Marriott! It's location is hard to beat, plus the grounds & pool area are so secluded you could be 20 miles out of town. No joiner fee. 24 hour room service. Very good breakfast buffet.

Cheers

Hey, Manchero.

Have a look at Dancewatchers.com It's a condo/apt. booking agency. Looks very professional. I'd concentrate on the View Talay 6 condo complex. It's located around soi 10 between Beach Road and 2nd Road. They have NO joiner fee at all since you'd be in a rented condo. Had some beauties on there. They're also much cheaper than a hotel for the size you can get. Saw one, 96sq/m, one bedroom, 2 balconies, 2 bathrooms, high floor overlooking the bay...for 3300 baht a night! $101US. Another HUGE one with a pool table in the livingroom and a jacuzzi on the bloody balcony! Check it out. I'll definitely be using them in December!

Oh yeah, the complex also has a huge pool and a treelined private path to the beach...awesome.

Archived