IGNORED

Soi Chayapoon may soon be Ghost Chayapoon if...

muffhunter1

I find it strange that guys go to Pattaya a party town and then start complaining about the music. Even someone complaining about Thai bargirls laughing....!!

Some guys are too drunk every night to notice I guess

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha if that is a little dig at me it's fine and all good....

I dont hardly drink as it happens.

Come on now I can see somebody's getting pissed off with the noise a little bit, but complaining about BGs laughing ....??!?

Come on now I can see somebody's getting pissed off with the noise a little bit, but complaining about BGs laughing ....??!?

You may not drink but you repeat yourself a lot :-)

I understand both sides of the discussion but you will find the people who have noisy parties are the bars who do not have rooms and do not care about anyone who does.

We have had words in the past with some of these bars but they dont care less, I usually say to guys if a bar is noisy, tell the falang owner if you can see him you will not patronise the bar because of it.

On the other hand it is party town and we have had very few comments re parties over the yrs apart from sometimes a guest wants and early night, we used to suffer a Thai Karaoke nearby who started getting noisy at midnight but that has gone. 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Can't hear you Scuba mate it's too noisy in here.....55555

…some of the business owners don't wise up!

THE LOUD MUSIC AT NIGHT IS NOT NECESSARY!!

If you want to have a party fine, it isn't necessary to have the music so loud that it can be heard 2 blocks away and carry on until 2:30 am.

If you feel the need to have an outside band come in with enough sound equipment to fill a football stadium (why you need so much) at least be curtious enough to tell them to keep it down. No need to be heard 2 blocks away.

If people can't sleep at night on this road they will stop staying here. Many other areas have found this out the hard way and that's when their business goes away.

attachicon.gifIMG_8578.JPG

This is the peaceful road at day

attachicon.gifIMG_8576.JPG

This is where all the NOISE was last night, just wondering if everyone got a good sleep 

attachicon.gifIMG_8577.JPG

And here s another

attachicon.gifIMG_8579.JPG

And this one from a few nights ago!

Being a business owner myself I would give advice to nieghboring businesses in this area to have a chat with these guys. This does NOT help your business. 

Don't think people aren't talking about it, this is money lost for you.

If you cannot stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

I understand both sides of the discussion but you will find the people who have noisy parties are the bars who do not have rooms and do not care about anyone who does.

We have had words in the past with some of these bars but they dont care less, I usually say to guys if a bar is noisy, tell the falang owner if you can see him you will not patronise the bar because of it.

On the other hand it is party town and we have had very few comments re parties over the yrs apart from sometimes a guest wants and early night, we used to suffer a Thai Karaoke nearby who started getting noisy at midnight but that has gone. 

Correct on both counts Dave. Barbie Bar is a constant culprit but the other one I could hear when I was walking before Boxing Roo Bar on the other side of 3rd rd. I have a hearing deficiency so it must have been worse for some. It was the side bar near Lolitas but opposite. The OP in this instance is correct in that it was way over the usual levels and in fact in most western culture cities it would have been shut down or told to remove one or 2 of the 6 speakers they had. Soi Lengkee would have heard it.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Ghost chayapoon......don't think so.....

If I was investing/buying a business in Patts that's the area where I would be looking.

When I first came over Dave and crazy Dave next door had the only ferrang places there.......rest were Thai owned karaoke/hair salons/massage/food places.The place was dark and a bit dodgy then after sundown.....walked up and down at night on my last visit and the street was alive with mongers/tourists......

people = money to business owners......but it also means an increase in noise and general polution.......in a part of the world where money comes way before one upset tourists considerations.

"Thais make a lot of noise and dont seem to realise it may bother other people."

I think it is more that they don't really care, it is all about their own needs.

"Thais make a lot of noise and dont seem to realise it may bother other people."

I think it is more that they don't really care, it is all about their own needs.

In their country. !!!!!!!!!!

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Stayed at this soi a couple of times, never had noise problems at night, i'm never in before 2:30 am.

But i left because of the construction noises during the mornings!

I've slept opposite from Pom bar, it's a ladyboy bar and they have a Charles Bronson poster hanging on the wall5555555

attachicon.gifthailand feb 2011 058.jpg

what about the rooms ,how many they have?, was it good and clean ? and what about the Price??? please send me mail to [email protected]. last year was staying in englisch rose good and clean 3 days no water for shower very boring, no compensation. thanks my friend 

what about the rooms ,how many they have?, was it good and clean ? and what about the Price??? please send me mail to [email protected]. last year was staying in englisch rose good and clean 3 days no water for shower very boring, no compensation. thanks my friend 

Check the Canterbury Tales website or PM Daveo - he's got a few rooms down about there. I've stayed in one - okay for what it's worth.

But 'poon is not for me - I agree it's too noisy and I don't come on holiday to climb stairs anymore.

It is one of the rooms from the Canterburry Tales. It's in the Australian guy's building

You should contact BM daveo, he has replied in this thread. ( i think it was 800 in high season? not sure! ask for your BM promotion!)

some pics

thailand feb 2011 224.jpg

thailand feb 2011 225.jpg

thailand feb 2011 226.jpg

Here you see, better to have bad promotion than no promotion, once again a guy starts a thread to complain about something and Dave nearly has a new customer 555555

It is one of the rooms from the Canterburry Tales. It's in the Australian guy's building

You should contact BM daveo, he has replied in this thread. ( i think it was 800 in high season? not sure! ask for your BM promotion!)

some pics

attachicon.gifthailand feb 2011 224.jpg

attachicon.gifthailand feb 2011 225.jpg

attachicon.gifthailand feb 2011 226.jpg

Here you see, better to have bad promotion than no promotion, once again a guy starts a thread to complain about something and Dave nearly has a new customer 555555

Is that the top floor? I stayed in the top floor one. Some pretty disgusting things occurred in that bed.

Crank up a party and music at 6 am, those late night party bars will be happy for the wake up call.

Get one of those thai advertising trucks and park it next to the noisiest bar and battle.

Noise is only beaten by ...............louder noise.

I had a prob with the thai guy in the next condo, he had 5.1 system and seemingly deaf, I had to turn my tv up very loud just to hear it!, so one time I left my drum machine playing the one beat really loud for 2 hours and went out..........he got the idea.

Member since Dec 06.

Crank up a party and music at 6 am, those late night party bars will be happy for the wake up call.

Get one of those thai advertising trucks and park it next to the noisiest bar and battle.

Noise is only beaten by ...............louder noise.

I had a prob with the thai guy in the next condo, he had 5.1 system and seemingly deaf, I had to turn my tv up very loud just to hear it!, so one time I left my drum machine playing the one beat really loud for 2 hours and went out..........he got the idea.

you are what pattaya was all about!!!!!

men having the time of their life...

now it's all about grandpas who had a great time in pattaya when there young...when they could still maintain an erection...

now they can't....it's all anger and hearing aids...

It is starting to seem that what was a nice quiet laid back part of the town is no more....need to find a new quiet local.....LK has so many gogos now and I think that affects the area in general.. getting to be now a great place to play but not rest.

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

you are what pattaya was all about!!!!!

men having the time of their life...

now it's all about grandpas who had a great time in pattaya when there young...when they could still maintain an erection...

now they can't....it's all anger and hearing aids...

Aids, what? In the ear?

No country for old men. Time for us to move over for the young guns at the $11 a night backpackers. The girls are rubbing their hands with glee.

Got a mate who owns The Reststop Bar in this soi...good rooms , clean but yeah the party's are a problem.

As for Pom Bar...she doesn't give a flying fuck about noise..and yes I know her.

Got a mate who owns The Reststop Bar in this soi...good rooms , clean but yeah the party's are a problem.

As for Pom Bar...she doesn't give a flying fuck about noise..and yes I know her.

Her? I just thought it was a Pom bar, hence gave it a wide berth.

Her? I just thought it was a Pom bar, hence gave it a wide berth.

Yes HER . Got a pic some where..no oil painting if thats what your asking 555

these are some pics from the ST room in Pom's Bar

IMG_5619.jpg

IMG_5620.jpg

IMG_5621.jpg

IMG_5622.jpg

I know, i should not drink so much :-/

Is that the top floor? I stayed in the top floor one. Some pretty disgusting things occurred in that bed.

don't remember, i hope not 55555

Archived