IGNORED

LK Empress- 2+ Joiner Fee

dribbles83

I am planning on staying at LK Empress at the end of March. Can anyone let me know if there is a 2+ joiner fee for bringing back more than 1 girl.

Also, if anyone has stayed there recently, are there any construction noises at present.

Thanks

welcome to the forum dribbles. planning to stay there myself any idea how much they charge.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

welcome to the forum dribbles. planning to stay there myself any idea how much they charge.

Hope they treat you with the respect you deserve and don't get too violent with you! lol

If you are in the main tower walk through the family mart on Soi 11. Then through the door on the other side. You will now be in a foyer behind reception. Walk away from the reception towards the lift. Take this service lift to your floor. = 19yr old ok = No Joiner fee.

I am at the Empress now, there is a 500 Bhat joiner fee for the second girl.

Keep in mind that they have a 20yo policy here.....no girl under 20 can join you in your room.  I took an 19yo back to my room 3 days ago and they would not let her come up.

• 2 weeks later...

I am at the Empress now. No construction noise. Rooms are quite nice, true to trip advisor/website pics - only ever so slightly run down. Freaking little ants all over the place in my room, and the room itself smells a bit like mildew, but otherwise quite happy. Front of house staff are excellent - friendly and courteous. Restaurant staff are shit, they mill about gossiping and laughing amongst themselves (probably jerking off into the mayo) and you have to work very hard to get any kind of attention from them. Get a few dirty looks from younger female staff - only restaurant workers though - cleaning staff and front of house girls are all very welcoming. Gofigure...

I am at the Empress now, there is a 500 Bhat joiner fee for the second girl.

Keep in mind that they have a 20yo policy here.....no girl under 20 can join you in your room.  I took an 19yo back to my room 3 days ago and they would not let her come up.

You will have no problems if you "take care" of the security guy and the receptionist , if you know what I mean, get your BG's help with this and everything will be fine.

Archived