Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Bangkok , on Sukhumvit a small quality hotel what I am looking for .

standard

Looking for a small but good quality hotel / guest house on Sukhumvit Bangkok, places  like there are in Pattaya such as the very popular Boomerang or China Garden , with good quality furniture and fittings food  and of course similarly priced for the on a budget traveler ,

muffhunter I don't see a specific Bangkok hotel section or am I missing something .also I don't have permission to enter the Bangkok section proper not yet been upgraded .

For budget accommodation, I like City Lodge on Soi 19, right next to Terminal 21.  There's also a City Lodge on Soi 9, cheaper but rooms smaller.  Neither have a pool, however.

Retired

muffhunter I don't see a specific Bangkok hotel section or am I missing something .also I don't have permission to enter the Bangkok section proper not yet been upgraded .

yes, try this

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/forum/125-hotels-accommodations-in-bangkok/

Small good quality

Paradiso Boutique suites Soi 10. 1500-2000 a night. Modern small, very nice rooms.

On8 Soi 10. right next to the escalator up to Nana BTS.  Many rooms don't have window, but they are good.

Darjelling looks good too

Citadines Soi 8 also, its a 10 minute walk down the soi but they have a tuk tuk to drop off and pick up.  Their rooms are great, with a movable wall between bed and sofa to make bedroom and sitting area. TV slides along the wall.

Once you find the BKK hotel section, check out my $50 Off - 2 Nite - $150 Min post. It's on hoteltravel.com and I found it on Flyertalk. Try to get close to the 150 min and you'll be getting 1/3 off. Best deal out there right now IMO.

Archived