Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Honey Inn

Aussie79

Hi All,

I have tried searching the forum for information on the Honey Inn, located in Soi 11 or Soi Honey with little luck.  Has anyone stayed there before?  I walked past it many times on my recent trip and it seems recently renovated and the rooms look pretty good on their website. However I have not been able to find many reviews online. I normally stay at the Page 10 nearby but it is twice the price as the Honey Inn and thought I would save a little cash next trip considering I am not in my room that much. 

Cheers

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

Honey Lodge is in a good location. 1200B a night. On Pattaya Tai, just up from Walking Street.

I stayed here, just round the corner from Walking Street, very good value, with breakfast included plus a pool, safe deposit boxes too. For those on a budget like myself but don't wanna risk the cheaper £15 a night room above a busy loud bar?!

I think you guys have got the wrong "honey". The post referred to Honey Inn Soi 11 which is 10 minutes walk from Walking Street but 2 minutes from LK Metro which is becoming the new Walking Street with all new Go Gos. We have Chill Out Guesthouse in Soi 11 which is next door to Honey Inn.  Honey Inn is a good hotel from reports as most guests drink in our bar but we are a little cheaper at rooms from 700 baht to 1100 baht a night.  As soon as I can work out how to add photos I'll post some photos of rooms.

• 2 weeks later...

I think you guys have got the wrong "honey". The post referred to Honey Inn Soi 11 which is 10 minutes walk from Walking Street but 2 minutes from LK Metro which is becoming the new Walking Street with all new Go Gos. We have Chill Out Guesthouse in Soi 11 which is next door to Honey Inn.  Honey Inn is a good hotel from reports as most guests drink in our bar but we are a little cheaper at rooms from 700 baht to 1100 baht a night.  As soon as I can work out how to add photos I'll post some photos of rooms.

Thanks mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks mate.

Hi do you have a a website for Chillout Guesthouse? I am coming over soon and need a room.

Barry - do you have monthly deals say for October ?

Archived