IGNORED

The haven hotel is it any good

incie

hi

im coming back to pattaya in june for a few weeks and have narrowed down the choice of hotels to just 2 .

the haven hotel soi 13

the nature view 

could someone tell me if these are good hotels to stay. as i will be coming with 4 mates an more than likely be bringing ladies back most nights .an just be chilling around the pool in days .we have all been to pattaya before so we kind of know what to expect .

any help in choosing would be much appreciated ! 

Ive been to pattaya 3 times stayed there all 3 times and im booked in for easter too. I like it no reason to change. Any questions then fire away?

Nature view^^^^

hi

is the haven hotel guest friendly?

is the pool decent ?

is soi 13 a good area for bars ?

and are the rooms of a good size and standard 

thanks 

Ive never stayed there i stay nature view and can answer the questions for there.

Nature view is indeed guest friendly with great security.

Pool is nice good size with built in jacuzzi and nice gardens. No traffic noise at all.

Rooms are great standard anf decent size hotels only bout 7 years old

Tez

Haven looks nice it has a nice relaxing feel to it plus is handy if you play golf, and is close to the action

Bit of a walk to beach rd from nature view mate.

ok thanks for the help

ii think im leaning towards the haven hotel as it seems a lot closer to beach road .

soi bakouw is a good location too, only 15 min walk to beach road

Always eat Breakfast at the Haven every day but myself would not stay their Rooms ok not brilliant very noisy and seems everyone knows your comings and goings Sire is close to BR and location great but IMO better hotels in better locations for same or less Money

If you are really staying then get an upstairs room but be aware they have a group of regulars and have been known to ask you to move rooms

Ghosty

• 3 weeks later...

Haven hotel for golfers, small pool , resto near the alley soi ,  hot and noisy . Nature View is where the new action is happening , do look into the next door hotel looks as good ,  same prices go see on trip advisor,  "Duan -Naming " hotel .that area the bars there seems loads of them great VFM , the new up and coming area and a bargain compared to Walking Street rip off pricing, but if you want it that is also easy to get to from the Nature view or that area's hotels . .

Archived