IGNORED

Apartments for longterm living in Pattaya

Sextouri

Does anybody know good apartments for monthly rent?

It would be pdrfect between 4000 and 10.000 baht per month. Of corse the 4000 rooms will be unfurnished where u have to put the livingstuff yourself.

Electric is excluded of corse.

The area is not so important just a wifi for the room.

I hope there will be some good infos

Nirun Condo http://www.budgetcondopattaya.com/ is good example about budget apartments if you don't have any requirements for quality. Nirun Condo has lot of apartments with starting price 6000baht/month for 12 months rental. There is some kind of Internet, probably for extra fee, but generally common WiFis in condos today are worse than mobile internets from cellular operators.

Old Fart

Wow that was fast and it looks great at that price... on their website they said the interbet is included. But what about the electric?

I cant found info about it... i think its excluded but how much 8 or 7 baht per unit?

Archived