IGNORED

23 days in May - 1500b/night - tactics?

Jackie2013

Hi fellas! 

Help a newbie out. 

During this winter I stayed at Page 10/Intimate hotel and Sae me spring too. Can't complain about any of the places really! 

Was out partying most tough :) 

Anyways. Planning on taking my second trip ever this May, for 23 days. Would like something in the 1500b area. Would like some place between soi 9 - 13. That way it's walking distance to LK M./Soi bukhow which I enjoy spending daytimes with massages etc, and also close to the beach etc. 

1) Any ideas for my price range? 

2) Should I contact the hotels directly, and not go trough agencies like Agoda? I seem to get the same price at Agoda if I choose 1 or 30 days. Surely I should have some leverage with my long stay? 

Preferences: Pool, Wifi, Aircondition

Try the Bay Breeze on Soi Honey and Second Rd, right behind the 7-11. They have a long stay special if you go to their website. I stayed there in Nov, after years of staying at Sea Me Spring. They have a nice outdoor dining and bar area, where you can sit and people watch. People park their bikes in front. I saw this hottie one day getting on her bike. I started talking to her, and asked for her number, hooked up with her a couple of times.

Thing start to get a little slower in May and some hotels in previous years have lowered their rates throughout the wet season to attract more custom.....though not if the Russians are filling the rooms!

Try e-mailing various hotels and ask them about a reduction for the length of your stay......some will some won't.

Quite a few BM's will only book the 1st few days of their trip at one particular hotel.......if the hotel won't reduce their rates for the rest of the holiday then they simply try the next on the list.......walk in rates during the wet season can be a lot cheaper than the actual website prices because you are already there.....with cash to pay up front.......and Thais like cash!

Despite the building work, Pattaya Bay Resort is good. Great position, just between the Avenue complex and LK, great staff and rooftop pool.

Great idea that perhaps not book the entire stay in advance, as I probably don't have any leverage anyways. Getting a condo seems a bit over-the-top for the less than 30 days stay. 

If looking at hotels, check the price for 30 days on their own website and compare to your actual days. Last couple of times in Bkk I booked for 30 days and just told them I had to leave early. First time I noticed it, the difference was 54K for 30 days 124K for the 24 days I was actually there.

Try the Maytara on the second road or R Con Blue at Sou Buakhao or China Garden hotel ( might be full ). Or negotiate a condo rental.

Forget health clinics and gyms. Sex is the best cure. One good night of sex and your problems are gone.

Thanks! I appreciate all the various feedback. 

Update: I made a personal mail to Page10, Tim B., LK Empress, Sea Me spring, August Suites, The Stay: I wrote that I'm coming for 23 days during May, that I'm a non-smoker, don't drink or party in room and that I'm looking for a "long term" deal. 

9 out of 10 qouted an automated respons of the same prices you can find on Agoda. August Suites, The Baron and The Stay discounted 200-300bath of the retail price. Anyone is free to make their judgement on Thai business savyness ;) 

Also mailed honeys-coffe-shop (VT 6 condorental), and she could set me up with an apartment incl. electric/cleaning/wifi for 1500b/d. Looked real nice. As this was among the best quality of rooms I've been qouted, it also was the cheapest. Might be so that I'll try the condo-option even tough the "short" stay. Anyone care me to advice otherwise? Second trip ever fellas. 

Second trip ever, and 23 days. No need to stay in the same place really.  Book 3 nights first, see if you like it. Rates should be fairly at the bottom in May, plenty of places in the area you are looking....

I've stayed in Honeys rooms now for several trips. Rooms are very nice and Honey is a very nice lady. <br />I'll be in one of her rooms again in May - June.

For the SeaMeSpring 1 & 2 you can buy a membership card for 350B (?) that will give you 300B a night off the regular rate. It also works at Sandy Spring on Soi 13 and Summer Spring on Soi 2. Both these hotels are older than SMS and you should be able to get a rate under 1500B.

You have to book thru the hotel web site with the membership card. E-mail the hotel direct for info on MC

looks a nice place.

I stayed at the whitehouse condotel last year,it is a nice hotel...j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Archived