IGNORED

Hotels to avoid, bad experiences etc.

Crocket

I stayed at the queen Vic the only bad thing I can say is that I never really left soi 6 so this time will look for a diff area

and that's a bad thing grasshopper?!!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Just started booking hotels for our Pattaya for Nov. trip. I say hotels as we are into Pats for a week or so the tour then back in for a second week always using a different hotels in a different area to break it up a little.

Lots of chat on recommended hotels, but with so many to choose from there must be ones that aren't too good.

Dirty, bad food, poor staff, ripoff prices and most of all not girl friendly.

Come on what's happened to you and where.

Ktk residence great hotel,modern,2 pools,massage chairs sauna.And the rooms are spacious.Highly recommended    

• 3 weeks later...

stayed in about 10 hotels in pattaya never had a bad stay yet,all good some fantastic

I've stayed in probably a dozen places in Pattaya; I didn't consider any of them as bad. One place had no balconies, which I didn't like. I think location is important. Do you want to be in a central location, is a quiet soi important or maybe no joiner fee for two girls? I appreciate a reasonably quiet soi, a central location, good pool and an efficient, courteous staff. I find that at the Sandy Spring hotel on Soi 13. I've stayed there more often than any other place.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

If you want to ruin your holiday, stay at Golden beach hotel at second road. No room cleaning, 600 baht Joiner fee and they are racist. Besides the lost my room key and demanded 1000 baht for their mistake.

If you want to ruin your holiday, stay at Golden beach hotel at second road. No room cleaning, 600 baht Joiner fee and they are racist. Besides they lost my room key and demanded 1000 baht for their mistake.

Crown Pattaya Beach

-

Dirty showers, torn towels, horrible bed, and no free wifi. Didn't help that the lady and I were awoken by major construction outside in the morning.

Also this hotel seems to be popular with Russians but that had no impact on my negative experience. I'm glad I only paid for one night and switched to the wonderful Siam @ Siam the next day which made my trip much more enjoyable.

MYON & SHANE54

ARMIN

PAUL VAN DYK

SIMON PATTERSON

-

<3 EDM

Archived