8/10

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0682.jpg

IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0684.jpg

IMG_0685.jpg

Very nice and seems good value.  The only thing that would bug me is the single chair and no double setee.  Maybe room not big enough?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Very nice and seems good value.  The only thing that would bug me is the single chair and no double setee.  Maybe room not big enough?

your looking at the double room

the superior rooms all have double suite

August Suites nice hotel

OP says he got it for 1500..seems cheap..their prices must have come down

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

Yeah, only single chair

room is big about 35-40seq

Yeah, only single chair

room is big about 35-40seq

I normally stay 2 months continuously with my Thai girl so maybe a single chair is the way to go next time! 

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Very nice and seems good value.  The only thing that would bug me is the single chair and no double setee.  Maybe room not big enoug

looks good

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for late update, but i was there in September 2013 n was lucky enough to be upgraded to their Executive suite. I had a nice time there, although i can't really recall what was the rate per night at that time.

Its a bit far from Walking Street or Soi 6 for the matter, but if u like a quiet time, its nice n new.

Cheers

August suites is a nice hotel but that Joiner Policy do not Suit me.

The OP meant that if you bring 2 girls back to your room you'll be charged 500b for the 2nd girl...only 1 girl is no extra charge. 

Yep great hotel...I'll be there in 12 days time & booked for 10 nights! :Chokdee3:  Staff are always friendly...if i have a few ST's during the day i'll ring reception & ask for a couple of clean bathroom towels...they send a staff member right away without hesitation!

Front entrance to August Suites....

Picture 040.jpg

Cant wait till july got 21 nights waiting for me. :D

This year i book on another hotel. (stayed here for 5 years)

EVERY YEAR THEY CHARGE MORE AND MORE

Avoid

Now the price is 1850 Thb for a room city view and NO breakfast.  I think 2000 for pool view and no breakfast

This year i book on another hotel. (stayed here for 5 years)

dude, no one cares about that! But feel free to move elsewhere if the hotel doesn't suit you preferences any more.

EVERY YEAR THEY CHARGE MORE AND MORE

Yes, you're right, they get more expensive every year. Kind of logical development of supply and demand. In the past it was mainly a nice hotel for mongerers. Now it's place for all kind of tourists. I stayed at August Suites last year in september and it was full of asian tourists, mainly couples and families.

Feel free to move elsewhere if the hotel doesn't suit you preferences any more.

Avoid

Definately nothing to avoid here. It's still a good middle class hotel for a decent rate for me. As mentioned before the rooms are spacious and well maintained. The staff is friendly, especially Paul, the front desk manager. I usually book a deluxe balcony room with view to the pool, so it's very quite. Even the breakfast has improved. But imho their best asset is the location. From here you'll easily get to Soi 6, Soi 7/8, Walking Street, Soi Buakaow/Soi LK Metro. In addition within a 2 minutes walk around the hotel there's everything you need for a vacation: 7Eleven, legit massage shops, restaurants, laundry, food stalls.

For me there's only a very short list of hotel that are better suited for me than August Suites. Obviously your preferences are different than mine, so feel free to move elsewhere.

Now the price is 1850 Thb for a room city view and NO breakfast.  I think 2000 for pool view and no breakfast

I booked a deluxe balcony room incl. bf for 1.950 THB for this year in june. For me this is still a very fair value for the hotel. But feel free to move elsewhere if your preferences are different than mine.

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

I booked a deluxe balcony room incl. bf for 1.950 THB for this year in june. For me this is still a very fair value for the hotel. But feel free to move elsewhere if your preferences are different than mine.

" dude, no one cares about that! "

is this a way to reply?

bah :Think1: 

and btw u at least will care if u have to quote single phrases from others like a kid.

is this a way to reply?

Sorry for telling you the naked truth, but no one care where you stay and that you plan to move to another hotel

... u at least will care if u have to quote single phrases from others like a kid

Sorry again, but I don't care about you at all. But I do care about giving proper informations to other guys here in the board. That's why I felt to put my experiences with Augus Suites in here. For some it will be helpful, other won't mind about it. But at least they will have more and better informations than "EVERY YEAR THEY CHARGE MORE AND MORE" to come to their own conclusions about this hotel.

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

I booked a deluxe balcony room incl. bf for 1.950 THB for this year in june.

Sorry i forgot that I'll get 6% cashback on top on the rate. So it's just 1.835 THB for a deluxe room including breakfast, I still like this deal.

• 3 months later...

I'll be at August Suites next month. Booked a room for THB1140/night.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sixmonthnomad1815?sub_confirmation=1

I do videos about being a digital nomad, switching every six months between Malaysia and Pattaya, Thailand or other parts of South East Asia.

I'll be at August Suites next month. Booked a room for THB1140/night.

Very good price! How did you book?

Very good price! How did you book?

Agoda after checking with Trivago to compare all the prices on all websites. It's the cheapest room, though.

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@sixmonthnomad1815?sub_confirmation=1

I do videos about being a digital nomad, switching every six months between Malaysia and Pattaya, Thailand or other parts of South East Asia.

they put 2 double beds together in superior rooms and this is not good...there is a huge bed but there is a gap between 2 beds...very very uncomfortable

Considering the fact that Pattaya is relatively dead right now due to the political situation, I'm surprised any hotel would raise its rates.

Looks good, but pushing the beds together and calling it a king and the 500 THB for a 2nd joiner are deal-breakers for me.  Was thinking of booking but think I'll give it a miss.

LM

I stayed at August Suites last fall for 18 days. My bed was a giant king not 2 beds push together, the room was over looking the pool.

The laundry service was great, dropped it off in the morning next day it was in my room or at desk waiting.

The pool is nice and big but the jacuzzi is NOT heated which was a let down. Be careful getting in too, all that tile is slippery as ice.

The room was spotless every day, cleaning ladies do a great job.

The breakfast is the worst but I didn't find any decent breakfast in the 3 weeks I was in Thailand, Pattaya or Bangkok. Hot dogs are NOT breakfast sausage.

At night the food carts come out, great food for little money.

Close or easy access to everything, either a short walk which I did a lot or the Baht Buses hang right there on 2nd and Center.

They check every girls ID and keep it till they leave for your safety, I didn't take 2 girls so I don't know about the joiner fee.

Ask the girl at the front desk, not the manager for a extra key card so you can leave the power on to charge your laptop and leave the AC on. You can also lift one from the cleaning ladies cart, will not open doors but it will let you turn the power on.

I will stay there again and would suggest it to anyone with out worries.

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

I stayed at August Suites last fall for 18 days. My bed was a giant king not 2 beds push together, the room was over looking the pool.

The laundry service was great, dropped it off in the morning next day it was in my room or at desk waiting.

The pool is nice and big but the jacuzzi is NOT heated which was a let down. Be careful getting in too, all that tile is slippery as ice.

The room was spotless every day, cleaning ladies do a great job.

The breakfast is the worst but I didn't find any decent breakfast in the 3 weeks I was in Thailand, Pattaya or Bangkok. Hot dogs are NOT breakfast sausage.

At night the food carts come out, great food for little money.

Close or easy access to everything, either a short walk which I did a lot or the Baht Buses hang right there on 2nd and Center.

They check every girls ID and keep it till they leave for your safety, I didn't take 2 girls so I don't know about the joiner fee.

Ask the girl at the front desk, not the manager for a extra key card so you can leave the power on to charge your laptop and leave the AC on. You can also lift one from the cleaning ladies cart, will not open doors but it will let you turn the power on.

I will stay there again and would suggest it to anyone with out worries.

Good to know about the extra key card so i can leave the AC on,one of the good things about here is the staff dont bother you in the slightest,rooms cleaned right up to `very`late afternoon,and if you do have any issues at all the staff sorted them out quickly.Stayed 3 weeks last year and got another 3 coming up shortly.

Thanks for the mini update.

Archived