IGNORED

D Apartment Soi Buakhao

Jesper

Hi Gents

Have any of you Guys stayed at D Apartment recently? I might be staying there in April if it gets some good recommendations.

It look pretty good from their website.

Thanks

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

stayed there for 6 weeks last year..

nice place good location :GoldenSmile1:

would recomend

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

we rent out bikes on soi buakhaw around the corner from D apartments and we always have 3 or 4 customers staying there with our bikes and they all say its a nice place, i've only seen the lobby..

i was going to book my friend into there..

There is a big difference in quality/ambience between the New & Old buildings, & in the prices. My mate stayed there for a Month (old) & was not impressed for the price (18000bht ++) & limited maid service. Far better available around the area at competitive price, (his words)!

• 4 weeks later...

does anybody knows the  la cerise hotel ...its near to that place. They must have bikes and nice staff

hope to hear something

it is not but maybe 2 min by Bath Bus or ~10min walking down Soi Buakhao.

D Appartments are near the start of Soi Buakhao and Soi Lenkee (where Cerise is) is a bout halfway down.

does anybody knows the  la cerise hotel ...its near to that place. They must have bikes and nice staff

hope to hear something

Great place very nice staff good breakfast i really like it

Archived