Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Robin's Nest or Drunken Duck

mavera

As i have to buy from a Turkish agency, these are my final options. Both looks similar as i search online. Can you help me to choose? If you know or stayed at both of them, can you compare for me please? 

You don't need to 'buy' in advance for either of these guesthouses.........just contact say Robin's Nest from their website....... book 3 nights maximum and pay when you arrive, that way if you don't like the rooms after check in you have a couple of days before checkout to go searching for somewhere else. There are tons of budget guesthouses in that area.

I've stayed at Robins Nest in September. Its plain jane, but in a great location. Dave and lee are great folks

You don't need to 'buy' in advance for either of these guesthouses.........just contact say Robin's Nest from their website....... book 3 nights maximum and pay when you arrive, that way if you don't like the rooms after check in you have a couple of days before checkout to go searching for somewhere else. There are tons of budget guesthouses in that area.

nice place

Archived