IGNORED

Page 10 doesnt seem to be as popular as it was

tobeornottobe

A year ago it seemed to be the most popular hotel for guys travelling to pattaya, has this changed are their better options out there now?

Must still be pretty popular as I wanted to stay there for my July trip and it's already fully booked :-(

Bob

"I want to die young, but only when I'm very very old"

"Life is for living, not for wishing you had lived a life"

well, last time i stayed there it was only 1600 baht incl breakfast per night  ( sept2013 ) 

i checked again recently and was quite shocked at the increase !

that could be one possible reason for its drop in popularity!

of course in real terms it is still very reasonable. 

I just booked it for this sunday and a couple of days after. And if they actually charge anyone the regular prices (i.e. without "discounts") on Agoda, I can see why they would have fallen out of favour.

I've just checked in, and was upgraded to their "suite 808". And man, this room is bigger than some gogos I've been to.

With that in mind the price was definitely quite all right. (I still don't know what I need two bathroom sinks for, though.)

I've just checked in, and was upgraded to their "suite 808". And man, this room is bigger than some gogos I've been to.

With that in mind the price was definitely quite all right. (I still don't know what I need two bathroom sinks for, though.)

the second one is if you and the missus want to get ready to go out at the same time.

or maybe to piss in. :LOL2:

The rate has gone through the roof, the last six months. The location is good and the bathroom is awesome - but not 4500/night awesome. First time I stayed there a year ago, it was 2100/night...

I also stayed there 2 times when it first open a got some good promotion prices but now it´s way to expensive...But absolutely prime location

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

I don't see why people are calling this hotel expensive, obviously disregard Agoda's non-discount price, it's completely wrong, even the Page 10 website lists the rooms close to the %50 off price from Agoda. The location is really good, easy walking distance from Walking Street, a big grouping of bars about 10 meters down the road and the staff are great. One of the Page 10 massage girls called Maxy is pretty good lookin, and she's down for it too :) 500 for the massage and tipped her 1000.

Two things I don't like about the place;

1 - The street fucking stinks ( Worse than the usual Pattaya stank )

2 - The buffet breakfast is shitty ( I only managed to make it for one of them and far too hungover for the rest, and could not care less )

Ultimately they do not really want mongers traipsing in and out all day with this whore and that whore

The owners real aim is to fill it with groups of Chinese and Japs - they (Page 10) did not get on well with the Indian Groups

There is also a behind the scenes jealousy between the various members of the family - who in turn own Sea Me 1 + 2 and The Stay

• 4 weeks later...

Ultimately they do not really want mongers traipsing in and out all day with this whore and that whore

The owners real aim is to fill it with groups of Chinese and Japs - they (Page 10) did not get on well with the Indian Groups

There is also a behind the scenes jealousy between the various members of the family - who in turn own Sea Me 1 + 2 and The Stay

Yes that is right.I was about to sign to rent a top floor room for 12 months at the See Mee Spring Too and there was a bit of fucking around by different parties so I pulled out.You are also right about the Chinese and Japs.In 12 months definatley not a mongers Soi unless you are really cashed up

Archived