Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Armageddon Soi LK Metro

33 Cannon

I really like Soi LK Metro with it's central location and the fact it is growing so fast.I stayed in the 3Som last year but I find the rooms a bit small and understand they are closing now anyway.Billabong is good but there is no discretion at night as I find the bar downstairs WAY too busy when bringing girls back to your room.Armageddon intrigues me as it looks good on their site at least although a bit more expensive.Has anyone had any experience staying here? Predominant nationality among guests? Owner? Any help would be appreciated. :GoldenSmile1:

I'VE BEEN TO THE FUCKING MOUNTAINTOP !!! :Party3:

I've stayed in Murphy's Law right beside Armageddon and although the rooms are small I found it very discreet and not sooo busy late at night

I would recommend

Pattayarox

I've stayed in Murphy's Law right beside Armageddon and although the rooms are small I found it very discreet and not sooo busy late at night

I would recommend

Pattayarox

Is it mostly Irish guests in here? I'll be staying for 6 weeks next fall so I am wondering about prices?

Yeah there is Irish and English who I've seen mainly there

It is a small bar the rooms are small but clean and cheap

Can't remember bout the wifi but they must have it as I'm always on it.

But every time I brought a lady back never got any comments from staff or second glances even.

I found it very discreet not too busy either

Pattayarox

I've stayed at Armageddon several times. The owner, Terry, is Canadian. I stayed in the Thai room and the Hollywood room, both are very well appointed and quite large. More high-end than other questhouses IMHO - I've stayed at about 6 in the LK area. There are routers on each floor and you shouldn't have any wifi issues. There is a back door so you don't have to parade your girl through the bar to get to your room. I've also stayed at Billabong.....not in the same league in terms of room quality. I've only stayed in the 2 rooms at Armageddon that I mentioned.....I think a couple of the others are smaller.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I too have stayed in the Hollywood room for a couple of weeks. Its on the first floor so not too many stairs to climb. Discreet entrance as well. When I stayed there I had to ask the staff to fix some issues with the room , mostly lighting. The TV did not get good reception and the room itself has no view onto the street. That said the staff were very friendly and the cleaner very attentive to my room needs.<br /><br />One thing I really hated was the picture of The Joker overlooking the bed, (Heath Ledger) - creepy.<br /><br />Not sure I would stay again unless I wanted a full on LK Metro experience almost as noisy as Billabong.<br /><br />Sent from my M9 using Tapatalk<br /><br />

These rooms look great but the one thing that drives me up the wall is loud fucking construction going on and that seems to be an issue in the LK Metro area right now.I don't come to Pattaya to be roused from sleep at 6 a.m. by a jackhammer or circular saw. :NoNo3:

• 3 weeks later...

I stopped in there yesterday to enquire on rooms for some friends and asked about the large rooms. 3 girls sitting there and one said 700, the other said 800 and the third said 1000!! WTF kind of help they have there now? The attitude of the woman that appeared to be running the show and quoted me 1000 was horse shit!! she couldn't give 2 fucks if you were interested or not.

I have stayed here a few years ago when Mark ran the joint and the help was curtiuos. The guy needs to get rid of these stiffs unless he likes to maintain empty rooms.

I stopped in there yesterday to enquire on rooms for some friends and asked about the large rooms. 3 girls sitting there and one said 700, the other said 800 and the third said 1000!! WTF kind of help they have there now? The attitude of the woman that appeared to be running the show and quoted me 1000 was horse shit!! she couldn't give 2 fucks if you were interested or not.

I have stayed here a few years ago when Mark ran the joint and the help was curtiuos. The guy needs to get rid of these stiffs unless he likes to maintain empty rooms.

What place you stoped by?

life is great when you are in pattaya:)

Armageddon is one of fav places to stay in pattaya,girls that work there are fun and dont push for drinks,its got great rooms at a good price,the sport selection is very good if u like watching a bit of sport and the bar isnt open 24/7so no walk of shame if u tend to come back past 1am.

• 1 month later...

I'm still leaning towards staying here starting in September but I would love to see the thread resurrected with some more postings about

experiences here and especially photos.Also,I want to know about any loud construction that may be going on!!

• 1 month later...

Trust me the place is a winner,if you got any questions you can ask me(stayed 3 times)but last trip was 2 years ago.

Good I was thinking about staying here this summer the galaxy room looks cool, Has anybody stayed in it?

How a night is it to stay there?

Thank You

They do have a website,not sure if they are on agoda but worth a look.defo worth a stay

Any ideafor holly wood room what's the current room rate per nite for low season?

Archived