IGNORED

any one stayed at the SPAM WORD hotel?

dadon

just wondering if anyone on here has experienced the p e n t h o u s e.. h o t e l, i'm thinking of booking there but just wanted a second opinion it looks awesome.

I think you mean the P.e.n.t.h.o.u.s.e. hotel ... no i haven't .

apparently im not allowed to type the name of hotel witch is  p e n t h o u s e.. h ot e l

I think you mean the P.e.n.t.h.o.u.s.e. hotel ... no i haven't .

why can't i write it?

apparently im not allowed to type the name of hotel witch is  p e n t h o u s e.. h ot e l

why can't i write it?

There have been some issues between the forum and the hotel a while back .

There have been some issues between the forum and the hotel a while back .

oh ok no problem i will leave it at that then

I have stayed at the spam word hotel a couple of times. Don't know anything about a problem with the forum, but I like the place. Rooms are decent, even if the deccore feels like I'm walking into a brothel. They definitely are girl friendly and I think the whole place was built with the monger in mind. Not a family place.

It's the one you don't hear that gets you, and the one you don't see coming that traps you.

:WinkGrin1:

It's a dump. Hallways smell like cat piss, roaches rule, and it's located in the gay area. I would never stay there again.

Retired

I have stayed there several times on my first few visits to pattaya. I always enjoyed my stays there , the owner is a british guy .This is not like any hotel that you have stayed at before, it has a unique feel to it. Stripper poles and vibrators in the minibar just to highlight a few differences.  Yes i did see cats walking around randomly in the hotel . My room was always cleaned and the room was in working order. For whatever reason plenty of people dislike this hotel,if you are an easy going aussie you wont have any dramas . Location is a very short walk to Walking Street and beach road. It is near what is called "boystown" but you only walk past 2 small gay gogo bars to get to your hotel each time,the plus side of this is that you will never have the problem of barfining a chick near your hotel and walking past her each day with a new one . There are far worse places to stay in pattaya

Thank you iaht. I will arrive at the hotel around 3am. Other than sleeping where would you go first either to eat or to have some fun?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Thank you iaht. I will arrive at the hotel around 3am. Other than sleeping where would you go first either to eat or to have some fun?

Its your choice. For me after I shower and settle in, I head to devils den and start my trip with bang. Rest is just going with the flow. 

thanks for the replys and thanks for correcting my spelling, lol, i'm thinking about staying there in march for my bday, haven't booked yet air flight or hotel but looking forward too it.

If it is your first time in Pattaya i would just eat at the hotel and take a walk to Walking Street and wander  through the madness . In the daylight the next day you will be able to get a better feel for the location

Nor wizard.

Hahaha very funny...I would hit the like button but there is no like button on Tap-a-talk.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

• 1 month later...

Good info...think this place will work for my first trip to Pattaya...Looking forward to checking it out. It seems like a great novelty and doesn't seem like a place where I'd go back every trip, but seems cool. Can anyone say what the beef was between the forum and the hotel was? Is it something that BMs need to know?

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Soi 6 upcoming crawls and parties:

TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!

I stayed there from March 5-15. Excellent, clean, well located

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

It's a dump. Hallways smell like cat piss, roaches rule, and it's located in the gay area. I would never stay there again.

some members have an agenda against this place, and post stuff like this...

personally, I stayed there on my first trip for a few nights, and then moved on, would not likely stay there again unless I was having a special party with a bunch of gals for a night...  

my experience of the place was fine, no cat piss, no roaches, food ok...  ya, it's across the street from the entrance to boyztown but it is also a short walk to Walking Street... an eclectic hotel, worth experiencing... BoyDarkSide's story of Thailand starts there, and so does mine...

very kinky themed rooms, the girls I took back never got into the stripper pole or sex swing stuff, and I was not inclined to push the issue...

regular rooms with big big beds are my preference after 5 trips...

I like staying up around soi 10, and View Talay 6 has become my go to place... love the midway location between Walking Street and Soi 6...

Good info...think this place will work for my first trip to Pattaya...Looking forward to checking it out. It seems like a great novelty and doesn't seem like a place where I'd go back every trip, but seems cool. Can anyone say what the beef was between the forum and the hotel was? Is it something that BMs need to know?

spamming the forum with fake reviews etc...  got pretty ugly I guess, before my time...  

I stayed there from March 5-15. Excellent, clean, well located

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

how WAS your trip anyway???  and Air China business class, was that lovely?

spamming the forum with fake reviews etc...  got pretty ugly I guess, before my time...  

Well, I decided against the PH...too many negative reviews...Went with Nova Gold

TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!

you will probably not regret that decision!! you can always pop by that other place and see for yourself...

the negative comments here are pretty inaccurate, but it is a weird place nevertheless...

my advice, go by and then report back on what you see/smell...

you will probably not regret that decision!! you can always pop by that other place and see for yourself...

the negative comments here are pretty inaccurate, but it is a weird place nevertheless...

my advice, go by and then report back on what you see/smell...

Agreed. I think it was too much for my first time to click on blind...maybe after I "swing" by there I'll change my mind...but for now I'll stick with NG

TO BE ANNOUNCED!!!

I did stay there on my first trip and enjoyed my time there, no bad smells or bug infestation...  but it was too eclectic for my tastes I found out after more time and trips... 

had two cute girls, real girls that worked in the club downstairs that I barfined two nights in a row, Om and Oy... they were fun... but the last thing they wanted to do was dance on a stripper pole, haha...  I say real girls because this club is one that has both girls and ladyboys in it...   I was able to put the barfine on my hotel room which was nice...

all in all I had a very positive experience at the place, honestly...  

the negative stuff here is mostly in retribution for the practices of the hotel ownership, as far as I can tell... which they probably deserve...

but the cat piss and cockroach stuff is simply not true in my experience...  not in the last two years anyway.

If all you want is a nice big bed, neat tidy room, a/c and a reasonably central location, then it seems a bit pricey and there are plenty of cheaper alternatives.

That being said, a friend and I had planned to stay there for three nights over the Christmas weekend... we each wanted a room that was pure sexual decadence.  Unfortunately, they had a minimum number of nights policy for the Christmas period plus doubled the rate for Christmas night, so ended up staying elsewhere.  I am still planning on staying there on one of my trips... but it obviously won't be during Christmas.

Archived