Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

room on beach road with balcony facing the sea.

raviinc

The Baywatch beachfront suites are awesome for views from balcony and one of the closest to walking st

my favorite hotel...baywalk residence....and currently being priced at about $50 a night...great guest friendly -any number of girls ..lol..j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

View Talay 6 I reckon is the perfect location for a seaview, affordable and guest friendly. Baboona beachfront  is also a good hotel  but a bit far away from Walking st. (between Soi3 & 4) but only 5minutes by baht bus.

my favorite hotel...baywalk residence....and currently being priced at about $50 a night...great guest friendly -any number of girls ..lol..j

Sorry I meant that so thanks for correcting me

• 3 weeks later...

I have stayed in Marriott, Holiday inn, Hilton and LK Empress before. They all have sea veiws. 

The best sea view is Holiday Inn. I got upgraded to the sea view suite in higher floor last time. You could see the whole Pattaya Bay. It had a large balcony. It took a long ride to Walking Street and sometimes it took like 20 minutes or more. It is girl friendly.

Hitlon has the same sea view as Holiday Inn but it will cost you 50% more than Holiday Inn. It is closer to Walking Street. It is noisy even at 2:00am because it has a few beer bars around. It is NOT GIRL FRIENDLY. Last time I booked a sea view suite with a bath tub on the balcany. I only stayed one night. It costed me about 10000 baht a night.

LK Empress has good sea view but the rooms are so close to the beach road. So, they are very noisy. The services are the worst of the 4. The rooms are old also. I only stayed once and will not come back again. It is very girl friendly.

Marriott has the worst sea view of the 4. The rooms are located closer to second road. It only has 10 floors. You only get sea view from 7th floor or above. If you want sea view you need to pay a few hundred to a thousand baht than a garden view room. The rooms are a little old and the hotel is renovating the rooms. The services are the best of the 4. The location is great. It will take you about 5 minutes walk to the Walking Street. Less than 10 minutes to Soi Diana. It is girl friendly.

Baboona is brilliant, very close to Soi 6. Great views of the bay. And especially during Decembers international fireworks the most amazing view in all of Pattaya .

Ive stayed at Baboona and agree it's a great hotel. The only downside I found was the lack of swimming pool

I've stayed at Baywalk several times with varied success. Sometimes the rooms are great, other times I've had a balcony looking straight out onto another building. Staff are OK and they don't bother with girl's ID on the way in.

Last time I stayed at Grand hotel in Soi 14. Top floor corner room (room 911 appropriately) with a corner balcony overlooking Walking Street. Great views and high enough not to worry about the noise. Staff at the Grand were not too friendly but it was definitely girl friendly, as was the Baywalk.

This time I am staying at the LK Empress with a seafront room. I'm sure it will be a bit noisy, but I'm not there to sleep! I'll report back when I get there next week.

Archived