IGNORED

room on beach road with balcony facing the sea.

raviinc

Hi I am planning a trip mid feb and looking for a room on beach road more towards Walking Street preferably on the first or second floor with the balcony facing the sea. I love having a drink in the balcony and watch the world pass by. Would appreciate some advise.

Thanks.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

LK Empress and Baboona Beachfront Living are only two I know, which have a balcony directly at the street and facing the sea.

Grand hotel on soi 14 off WS is an option.

................................................................................................................

Baboona is brilliant, very close to Soi 6.  Great views of the bay. And especially during Decembers international fireworks competition.

View Talay 6 - through Dancewatchers - room 26-1004, the most amazing view in all of Pattaya IMHO.

LK Empress looks pretty impressive, and so close to Walking Street.

Any of these and you will be happy.  Of the three - LK Empress. Brilliant location for people watching....and freelancers.

any view talay 6  room in the higher floors with southern (walking street) view are good... here now on 19th floor, never tire of the view...  located pretty much in the middle between Walking Street and Soi 6, and an easy walk to LK Metro, the location is ideal in my opinion...

VT6 has the best views in all of Pattaya.

For people watching though - LK Empress.

any view talay 6  room in the higher floors with southern (walking street) view are good... here now on 19th floor, never tire of the view...  located pretty much in the middle between walking street and soi 6, and an easy walk to LK Metro, the location is ideal in my opinion...

Hello, planning  next trip this May....just curious  if place has underground parking for motor bike, as I rent one when I stay Patts. thanks

VT 6 has a huge parking area under the building. Not underground but well protected from the elements.  Never very full.

Hello, planning  next trip this May....just curious  if place has underground parking for motor bike, as I rent one when I stay Patts. thanks

yep

Stayes at LK Empress, the beach front suite is very nice. It comes with a price but highly recommended.

image.jpg

Stayes at LK Empress, the beach front suite is very nice. It comes with a price but highly recommended.

How old is your picture?  I n my mind at least  9 months!

i was recomended natural beach hotel on beach road they have about 42 rooms and it is next to Mikes and they charge about 1799bhats per night. a friend of mine stayed at this place and told me its a good location and plenty of FL's around the area. has any bm's stayed at this place.

Living sober,clean and staying away from loose women doesn't make a man live any longer. It just fucking feels like it.

How old is your picture?  I n my mind at least  9 months!

August 2013..! Hope the mess is cleaned up lol

I've stayed at the Baywalk a few times and sometimes the rooms are nice, but others have balconies looking straight out onto other buildings. Attitude of the staff and management seems to have gone down recently as well.

Last time I stayed on the top floor of the Grand hotel just off Walking Street (Soi 14 I think). Excellent views along Walking Street and to the sea but quite high up. Staff not too friendly but couldn't be nearer the action!

I've booked the LK Empress with a seafront balcony for my nest trip in March so I'll report back. Not cheap but I'm looking forward to watching the FL on Beach Road while sipping a beer!

The Baywatch beachfront suites are awesome for views from balcony and one of the closest to walking st

Archived