Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

April Suite or Mind Resort

tiger007

Okay Gents need your opinion on this one.

Since 2008 I have been staying KTK hotel but now time to move on purely due to their price increases. So, after many searches i have selected two hotels which meets my requirements of hotel facilities. E.g. Free internet, GYM, sauna, restaurant, clearness.

Which hotel would you book out of below two and also do any of below charge joiners fees or alternatively you may suggest another hotel which meets all above needs.

Mind Resort

Deluxe room: £29.82 p/night

April Suite

Deluxe room: £30.27 p/night

Thanks for your help in advance.

ps. Please don't say read reviews on Agoda best honest reviews are here in PA forum.

I don't know ur targeted budget, but here are a few more with a good value for your money:August Suites, Sea me Spring (Too), Page 10, Sunshine Hotel & Residences, LK Royal Suites, R-Con Blue Ocean.

hi mate thanks for your reply my budget is £30 max per night. My dates are 3rd April to 13th April the ones you've suggested above my budget.

Sunshine hotel & Residences and R-Con Blue Ocean should be under ur budget.

On ebookers you get a 20% discount (code: love20travel) and maybe you'll have a few more choices.

Anyway you'll be fine with April Suites, very good value for your money ;)

April Suites much better option.

Better location,better staff; btw more monger friendly than Mind resort.

I found the rooftop pool at April better as well.

Wifi at Mind also not so good,if i remember well

Never stayed at Mind resort but I stayed at April Suites last year. Loved the location and the staff was great. Maybe 5 minute walk to Soi6. They charge 500 baht for a extra girl. You don't pay right then, they write it down and charge at the end.

Not sure if they changed the policy but last year you had to give a 2000 baht deposit. You get it back when you check out. I didn't need the baht when I was leaving so I made sure to have 4 threesomes and called it even lol.

Archived