IGNORED

Sabai Resort

Cueb96

Hey guys planning on my next trip to Patts at the end of February and been looking for hotels again. Last year I stayed at April Suites and really enjoyed my stay there. I'm thinking of staying there again but noticed that Sabai Resort is about the same price point. Anyone got recent experiences staying there? Bunch of the reviews say of smelly or musty rooms due to the AC. I like Looking for hotel around these areas mainly because of the close proximity to Soi6. Thanks

I am not completely sure, but i think i read somewhere in here that they now charge you for bringing guests ??

Or maybe it was Sabai resort who wanted to take the girls photo at reception ?? Sorry, cant remember but i wouldnt take the chance of either..

Damn, that's the first I heard of that. Can anyone on the ground, so to speak, verify this?

Stayed there in October, and did not have any problems with bringing girls or any smell from the AC. And there was no one trying to take any pictures.

I have stayed there and they did not charge a joiner fee, as for the rooms well I had the cheapest and they were ok. the view was not great the windows were slatted so you could not open them wide. This did not really  bother me, it was very clean and the access to Soi Six  and the BIG C were within close walking distance.You could pay extra and get one of their upmarket rooms but the one I had served its purpose, the bed was comfy the bathroom good and the fridge always fully stocked with 2 bottles of water free everyday. The cleaning lady came round everyday and I never had any problem bringing ladies back never got any funny looks of the staff and I am going back this June.  :ThumbUp6: 

I always stay there, over 20 times, I was last there oct/ nov, no problem taking girls back, no photos either, my next stay will be 17th feb- 12 of march.if you fancy a drink, my only comment is lately there are a lot of Russian familys staying there, but they don't bother me. I Have even taken 3 girls back in the past, just asked reception for extra towels, no problem.

Stayed there in October, and did not have any problems with bringing girls or any smell from the AC. And there was no one trying to take any pictures.

I have stayed there and they did not charge a joiner fee, as for the rooms well I had the cheapest and they were ok. the view was not great the windows were slatted so you could not open them wide. This did not really  bother me, it was very clean and the access to soi six  and the BIG C were within close walking distance.You could pay extra and get one of their upmarket rooms but the one I had served its purpose, the bed was comfy the bathroom good and the fridge always fully stocked with 2 bottles of water free everyday. The cleaning lady came round everyday and I never had any problem bringing ladies back never got any funny looks of the staff and I am going back this June.  :ThumbUp6: 

Cool thanks guys

I always stay there, over 20 times, I was last there oct/ nov, no problem taking girls back, no photos either, my next stay will be 17th feb- 12 of march.if you fancy a drink, my only comment is lately there are a lot of Russian familys staying there, but they don't bother me. I Have even taken 3 girls back in the past, just asked reception for extra towels, no problem.

Did they charge for the extra girls? April Suites always charged 500bht for a second girl. Your dates cooincide with when I'll be there also, Feb22-Mar8, be cool to have a drink with ya.

Cool thanks guys

Did they charge for the extra girls? April suites always charged 500bht for a second girl. Your dates cooincide with when I'll be there also, Feb22-Mar8, be cool to have a drink with ya.

Cool thanks guys

Did they charge for the extra girls? April suites always charged 500bht for a second girl. Your dates cooincide with when I'll be there also, Feb22-Mar8, be cool to have a drink with ya.no charge for extra girl, I asked reception for extra towels, they delivered them in minutes, just a 20 baht tip.

I think something wrong with my quote posting, would be great to have a drink. like i said i h ave taken 3 girls back in the past no charge, but maybe because i am a regular customer, and they know me.

Cool thanks guys

Did they charge for the extra girls? April suites always charged 500bht for a second girl. Your dates cooincide with when I'll be there also, Feb22-Mar8, be cool to have a drink with ya.

I have heard this extra charge before, I don't know if its true because I only ever brought one girl back at a time, but this year I plan to have a threesome now and again in my 2 weeks there. I am sure if they do it wont be much, if anybody as brought an extra girl back there for a threesome let us know if they charge extra cheers. :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1: 

Hope you enjoy your stay there, I know I did and let us know if they charge to bring a extra girl back. cheers :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1: 

Hope you enjoy your stay there, I know I did and let us know if they charge to bring a extra girl back. cheers :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :GoldenSmile1: 

I was there until the 6th of nov I took 2 girls back, no charge, in the past I have taken 3, no charge, next trip 17th of feb, oh the joy of patts,555

I was there until the 6th of nov I took 2 girls back, no charge, in the past I have taken 3, no charge, next trip 17th of feb, oh the joy of patts,555

That's great, thanks for telling me cannot wait to get there in June, I'll be   having threesomes, foursomes  and even invite the cleaning lady to join in. :23:  :23:  :GrinNod1:  :ILuvSex1: 

That's great, thanks for telling me cannot wait to get there in June, I'll be   having threesomes, foursomes  and even invite the cleaning lady to join in. :23:  :23:  :GrinNod1:  :ILuvSex1: 

iwill be there in june aswell, but I only go 3-4 times a year 555

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys planning on my next trip to Patts at the end of February and been looking for hotels again. Last year I stayed at April Suites and really enjoyed my stay there. I'm thinking of staying there again but noticed that Sabai Resort is about the same price point. Anyone got recent experiences staying there? Bunch of the reviews say of smelly or musty rooms due to the AC. I like Looking for hotel around these areas mainly because of the close proximity to Soi6. Thanks

Its one of the best resorts to stay...opt for the Villa A or B options..amazing pool and great surroundings

Its one of the best resorts to stay...opt for the Villa A or B options..amazing pool and great surroundings

i have stayed here at least 15 times...cant say i ever complained

• 1 year later...

Staying at Sabai Resort next month. Great information here thanks guys. I will have a LT girl with me but may go out looking for a third girl once or twice.

• 2 years later...

Going to Patts at the end of September for the 1st time (can't wait lol). Looking for somewhere central, nice pool, aircon, wifi and most importantly guest friendly. Reading this thread it looks like the Sabai Resort ticks all these boxes just wondering if anyone has any recent experiences and is it a good location for a Newbie?

The only problem in terms of location is that to get a baht bus to Central/South Pattaya you have to cross Second Road and walk the entire length of Soi 2 to get to Beach Rd. A number of baht buses do turn down Soi 2 so there's a chance of picking one up along the way.

You've got the refurbished shopping centre Central Marina on your doorstep, a couple of soapies and a few bars within walking distance. It is quite a way from Walking Street though. It will be a VERY long journey to get from there to Soi LK Metro.

I've stayed on Soi 2 in the Sabai Lodge a few times and found the area OK.

TBH, for a first trip you may be better off staying somewhere more Central - e.g. Sois 7-13.  

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Cheers Mate anywhere you would recommend, don't fancy Areca Lodge as seems very large a busy would prefer somewhere a little quieter.

2 minutes ago, jobber said:

Cheers Mate anywhere you would recommend, don't fancy Areca Lodge as seems very large a busy would prefer somewhere a little quieter.

Not easy finding peace & quiet in Pattaya and being central :-)

I'm guessing for your first trip you'll want to try out various areas - WS, Soi 6, LK Metro, Sois 7/8 etc etc. Once you decide on your favourite areas then it's easier choosing where to stay.

Depends on your budget as well. I'm guessing from your posts that anything up to 2000 baht a night or so would be ok?

Although Pattaya isn't that big, until you visit you don't realise just how bloody hot it can be. When you're setting out for the night then a 10/15 walk to get a baht bus can leave you drenched and wanting to change your shirt!

One option is to use Grab or Uber when going out & paying a bit more. Sabai Resort to LK Metro will be comfortably under a fiver from Sabai Resort. Easy enough getting back as Second Road is one-way going North. Soi 6 just about walkable.

Sorry, bit of a confused post :P

If quiet is more important then maybe Sabai Resort but be aware of travel.

If Central, Flipper Lodge on Soi 8 (not quiet but rooftop pool) or somewhere like Page 10 a little further South.

Loads of hotels to choose from though.

Thanks for your help will have another look you're right about loads of hotels almost too many, decide on one then find a more suitable one 5 mins later.

12 minutes ago, jobber said:

Thanks for your help will have another look you're right about loads of hotels almost too many, decide on one then find a more suitable one 5 mins later.

When you decide on a hotel just check on here to make sure there are no problems taking guests back.

Between them, I think BMs will probably know all hotels in Pattaya :-)

On 04/06/2017 at 10:17, jobber said:

Going to Patts at the end of September for the 1st time (can't wait lol). Looking for somewhere central, nice pool, aircon, wifi and most importantly guest friendly. Reading this thread it looks like the Sabai Resort ticks all these boxes just wondering if anyone has any recent experiences and is it a good location for a Newbie?

I have just come back I stayed in a paradise room set around a pool which is just for those staying in the paradise rooms.2 other pools you can also use.it is not the most central but being right on second road makes it easy to catch a baht bus (10 baht a journey)I would say it will take you a couple of days to work out the baht bus system and when you do the longest walk you will have will be from your room to the front of the hotel.It will take you longer to cross 2nd road out the front than it will to flag down a baht bus.555 definitely guest friendly you will receive a call from reception when lady leave to check all ok.I am still a newbie myself 6 trips to Thailand but only 2 to Pattaya first trip being only 3 days.last trip was longer so I was basically I complete Newbie and found the location just fine enjoy your 1st trip no doubt it will be the first of many;)

Archived