IGNORED

Brown skinned Farangs visiting Pattaya

Pyyro

I find several posts on the net that brown-skinned Indian-looking people are not welcome in several Pattaya bars and gogos. Is this true?

Having traveled quite a few times to Europe/US/ASEAN, I know that Thailand gets the worst specimens from the Indian society (traders and middlemen who are uneducated, uncultured, haughty, rich - but miserly, arrogant and with no understanding of what to wear and how to behave in public) ... the exact opposite of the Indians that go to US or Europe. I do remember groups of such uncultured traders at Bkk airport behaving like such $hit that I felt ashamed and disgusted.

I'm an Indian and look (probably smell -??) like one. Had a few great trips to Bkk in the past (6-7 years back) and never faced an issue there. But then, I was always with multi-cultural friends.

My first (of a potential many) trips to Pattaya is planned in about a month and I'm worried whether I chose the right place for a vacation. Wouldn't want to land up with a lot of expectation to receive the crap for someone else's nonsense.

Anyone who can enlighten me a bit on this aspect??

:unsure:

My First Trip Report  - A Pattaya TR from a non-Farang Perspective

ODE TO THE MONGER

F_CK. All I need is 'U'

I wont pay Bahts for the pleasure

- that I'll give back in equal measure

But next morning when the deed is done

Take your Bahts ... and be up and gone !!

There are lot many threads on the stereotypes mentioned & also how to dismantle them, read those threads(newbie advice section) & you should be well prepared, occasionally you will come across restrictions in entering certain establishments, but then again Patts is a town with so many options that it will hardly matter.

................................................................................................................

you will have a great time ,had an Indian friend on my previous trips and he didn't have any issue getting into any of the establishments, ok,maybe you might come across the odd doorman who has a dislike for you,but remember there are so many 'other' places that would welcome your custom......j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

Archived