IGNORED

Lk legend info needed please

okdirl

Hi guys

I am getting conflicting answers about lklegend and it's distance to central festival on foot. Can anyone tell me how long it takes to walk there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

why don't you put the two in google maps ?

Like I said

I am getting conflicting information.

Google maps has it down as a 20 minute walk yet it's supposed to be very close.

For the record google maps also says view talay 6 is a 17 minute walk but having stayed there many times I know it's about a 2 minute walk.

But hey thanks for the enlightening input.

Min 20 Minutes,Max would be 30.

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

Holy shit are you guys serious ? This is what I mean by conflicting :(

Agoda puts it at .2km away now even an unfit fucker like me can do .2 km in a few minutes

Aghhhhhhh I just need a frickin place beside central festival that can supply a cot and a microwave and fridge. How hard can that be?

:(

Thanks guys for the info. Rant over.

OK I just looked up where LK Legend is. 

Seriously this place is a long way from the action.

If you have not booked it yet then I would recommend finding somewhere else closer to the action. 

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

What action do you mean mate ? I am going with the wife and kids 555

What action do you mean mate ? I am going with the wife and kids 555

OK then it's perfect!

OK then it's perfect!

Not if it's a 20 minute walk to central festival it's not :(

Not if it's a 20 minute walk to central festival it's not :(

Unless the hotel has it's own transport then I wouldn't stay there. 

It really is out of the way and I doubt you would see many Baht buses at all around there so it would be a lot of walking in the sun. 

Unless the hotel has it's own transport then I wouldn't stay there.

It really is out of the way and I doubt you would see many Baht buses at all around there so it would be a lot of walking in the sun.

Cheers mate

Another one bites the dust :(

There seems to be some confusion between LK Legend and LK Empress which is on Beach Road and close to Central.

LK Legend is certainly not an easy walking distance to Central, especially with a family.

Ditch the Legend and consider something on the beach road or on the second main road that's close to the Central mall.

Since you need a microwave too, your best bet is the VT6 condo next door to the mall.

All the best

Forget health clinics and gyms. Sex is the best cure. One good night of sex and your problems are gone.

If you stayed many times in VT6,why would you change it.To me that is the best location in Pattaya.

If you stayed many times in VT6,why would you change it.To me that is the best location in Pattaya.

Can't get an answer from my regular agent and the others don't have cots

Maybe Page10 hotel would fit your needs.... Not too far from Central as I recall

No kitchen :(

Can't get an answer from my regular agent and the others don't have cotsSent from my iPhone using TapatalkNo kitchen :(Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is your booking date.

Go back to Dancewatchers site for VT6 and check room 901 on 23th floor.I've stayed in that room a few times and believe you

can make use of it.They have an extended chair and the 3 seat sofa can turn into a bed.Look at the photos.

Go back to dancewatchers site for VT6 and check room 901 on 23th floor.I've stayed in that room a few times and believe you

can make use of it.They have an extended chair and the 3 seat sofa can turn into a bed.Look at the photos.

No cot though :(

Maybe you can buy a portable travel cot here or bring one with you.

Maybe you can buy a portable travel cot here or bring one with you.

We have one but portable for a car and for a trek across the world are two different things. The damn thing is 5kg and a metre long when folded.

:(

We have one but portable for a car and for a trek across the world are two different things. The damn thing is 5kg and a metre long when folded.:(Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If not expensive you can buy in Thailand and then just leave it.Or maybe some of BM living inPattaya with kids can

give you some ideas.

If not expensive you can buy in Thailand and then just leave it.Or maybe some of BM living inPattaya with kids can

give you some ideas.

There is a section in this forum:" items for sale or rent".You can place an ad there.That's it from me.Good luck!

Archived