IGNORED

Hotel Room Rates - Uplift

tiger007

Hi Gents, I'm sure many of you heard of KTK Royal hotel. I have stayed there at least eight times since 2009, my last stay was in September '13. I really like this hotel but now i have to look for alternative due to rate uplifted by 40% since my last stay.

Is it same in other hotels have you noticed price hike? Do you think it is reasonable to increase their prices as much as above?

wow , thats a big price increase , can you wait a little while and keep an eye on the prices , they may go down """

wow , thats a big price increase , can you wait a little while and keep an eye on the prices , they may go down """

i hope you are right! Still searching for a reasonable price hotel. When i search for a hotel below are essential;

- Free wifi

- gym, sauna & swimming pool (helps to keep fit get rid off hangover)

- restaurant

- in room safe

willing to pay up to 1000 bhat a night, this is the price i have always paid with all above facilities.

Its because the hotel is getting more popular, hence the increase. 

This recently happened to my friend of mine who stayed at Page 10 a few times (2013) for around $60AUD per night, now its over $100AUD per night (40% increase) . You see this is the problem...good hotels are fully booked throughout the whole year so its more like a ''take it or leave it'' dilemma for us all! 

Tiger007 have you ever stayed at ktk on a monthly stay just im wondering how much the water and electricity costs on average for 1 month stay?

Thanks.

Its because the hotel is getting more popular, hence the increase. <br /><br />This recently happened to my friend of mine who stayed at Page 10 a few times (2013) for around $60AUD per night, now its over $100AUD per night (40% increase) . You see this is the problem...good hotels are fully booked throughout the whole year so its more like a ''take it or leave it'' dilemma for us all!

<br /><br />Guesthouses may be better option in this case.

Tiger007 have you ever stayed at ktk on a monthly stay just im wondering how much the water and electricity costs on average for 1 month stay?

Thanks.

sorry mate i haven't check out their website. I know they've increased their prices by 40% which is a joke.

40% is behave increase if there is no improvement in facilities and the rooms are more worn

Good thing about patts is that with so much competition for hotels, you'll always find something acceptable for your budget

What periods have you seen the increase for, I'm assuming you're comparing like for like

40% is behave increase if there is no improvement in facilities and the rooms are more worn

Good thing about patts is that with so much competition for hotels, you'll always find something acceptable for your budget

What periods have you seen the increase for, I'm assuming you're comparing like for like

only improvement is that they've added free breakfast, according to reviews their breakfast is shite.

price increase for through out the year.

Archived