IGNORED

Need advice quick.....

shadyacres29

Am staying at Chowsoy next week in Lk area but because of all the protests in bkk have decided to go straight to patts.

Unfortunately I was unable to extend my stay at Chowsoy due to the high demand of the place, fully booked out.

What's the next best option there please, ideally within 50-100 yards max away as can't be dealing with keep shifting luggage back and forth... I like to take root quickly.

Cheers in advance for any feedback

canterbury tales is directly across the soi

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/165739-5-days-in-issarn-udon-thani-loei-chiang-khan-mekong-pictorial-report/

You can take the monger out of the bar but you can never take the bar out of the monger

canterbury tales is directly across the soi

Cheers for the post, I have heard good things about there, it's looking like that's the place to go

Canterbury it is then and dave has rooms free there.

"free rooms" great I,m on my way :GoldenSmile1:

Good choice Ct has about 48 rooms in that Soi chow soy has about 6 rooms Its about 800mts from top to bottom of the Soi so not far to cart your baggage .

JDM

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

25 rooms actually Jai Dee and the building D just about 40 yards along from the chow soy are pretty newly done, thanks guys for your support.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Archived