IGNORED

accommodation needed in Pattaya

okdirl

Hi guys

I was wondering if any of you dirty buggers have any knowledge of somewhere to stay with the family in Pattaya.

I need a two bedroom condo with kitchen for two adults and two kids.

I was looking at view talay 6 because we have stayed there as 3 people before but now we need the extra room rather than just a bed. So the options are either a big one bedroom that can give us an extra bed and cot or two bedroom.

We want to be as close to central festival as possible preferably with a pool.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.soleildesiam.com/

This seems to be what you are looking for...

look for the 2-bedroom condo's, have a look at the swimming pools.

A few hondred meters from 2nd road and central festival.

Pitty, today their site seems not to work very wel...

you wil have to try another day.

They have som nice 2-bedroom condo's.

For cooking, i think their equipment is very basic..

you wil have to buy your gear to have some.

Thai markets are very near by.

For eating, no problem overthere.

Many not expensive opportunities to eat in the naighborhood.

Good breakfeast in soi LK Metro or soi chiapung.

Check it out yourself on google maps.

http://www.soleildesiam.com/

This seems to be what you are looking for...

look for the 2-bedroom condo's, have a look at the swimming pools.

A few hondred meters from 2nd road and central festival.

Pitty, today their site seems not to work very wel...

you wil have to try another day.

They have som nice 2-bedroom condo's.

For cooking, i think their equipment is very basic..

you wil have to buy your gear to have some.

Thai markets are very near by.

For eating, no problem overthere.

Many not expensive opportunities to eat in the naighborhood.

Good breakfeast in soi LK metro or soi chiapung.

Check it out yourself on google maps.

http://www.diana-estate-pattaya-rentals.com/rental-rates.html

http://www.pattayaone.com/suiterooms.html

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/141068-diana-estates-big-deposit-in-advance/?hl=%2Bdiana+%2Bestate#entry2083798

several choices of rentals in Diana estate.

Check with www.vtsix.com about View Talay 6. August Suites on Pattaya Klang near 2nd Road is close to Central Festival and has 2-bedroom family suites, also the LK Royal Suites near the intersection of Klang and Soi Bukhao.  Ditto the Citin Loft on Pattaya Klang Soi 12 (good choice for a family as it's only a 10-minute walk to Central Festival, but on a quiet street away from the bar scene and has a pool.)

A bit farther away is the Mosaik Apartments (near TukCom). The Lido Beach on Beach Road near Walking Suites has 2-bedroom units. Down 2nd Road  near Soi 6 (but on a quiet subsoi) is the @Mind Residence.

The Centara Grand Mirage Beach on Wong Amat Beach is a great place for children (very active kids' club with all sorts of activities; a game room; huge water park).  It's far fro Central Festival, but has a van that runs to Central Festival every half-hour, if I remember right.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Sunview on Soi Bukhao has adjoining rooms. Good pool and inexpensive food. No cooking but they have room service and at least a tv in each room and does give you 2 bathrooms.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

I am not 100% sure if they have apartments/suites with kitchens etc but you could try the more "family oriented" hotels such as

The Hilton

The Marriott

Hard Rock

For "higher end" (but maybe expensive) the suites at Dusit D2 also worth checking. Be aware Dusit D2 whist 5 star is also girl friendly so if you dont want the family to "see" girls coming in and out its best avoided.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I am not 100% sure if they have apartments/suites with kitchens etc but you could try the more "family oriented" hotels such as

The Hilton

The Marriott

Hard Rock

For "higher end" (but maybe expensive) the suites at Dusit D2 also worth checking. Be aware Dusit D2 whist 5 star is also girl friendly so if you dont want the family to "see" girls coming in and out its best avoided.[/quote

Girl friendly is not a problem we have been to patts many times. Unfortunately none of them have kitchens and the Hilton only caters for 2 people per room max.

Thanks anyway

Has anyone stayed at the nova serviced apartments ?

I hear they are ok and near central festival.

I have  stayed at the Nova Park and the Amari Nova Suites and they were both very good. The Nova Park was on my short list of choices when I was looking for  long-term accommodation last year.  I decided against it because of the location.  It's a 15-to-20-minute walk to either 2nd Road/Beach Road or Soi BuKhao to get the baht bus, roughly the same to Central Festival.  That walk may not be a big factor in your case, but I didn't fancy making it when coming home drunk in the middle of the night.  Of course, if you have your own wheels or don't mind taking a moto, the location is OK.

In that same neighborhood, but maybe an 8-minute walk to 2nd Road, you have the @Mind Residence with serviced apartments.

Evil

Nova.JPG

I have  stayed at the Nova Park and the Amari Nova Suites and they were both very good. The Nova Park was on my short list of choices when I was looking for  long-term accommodation last year.  I decided against it because of the location.  It's a 15-to-20-minute walk to either 2nd Road/Beach Road or Soi BuKhao to get the baht bus, roughly the same to Central Festival.  That walk may not be a big factor in your case, but I didn't fancy making it when coming home drunk in the middle of the night.  Of course, if you have your own wheels or don't mind taking a moto, the location is OK.

In that same neighborhood, but maybe an 8-minute walk to 2nd Road, you have the @Mind Residence with serviced apartments.

Evil

attachicon.gifNova.JPG

The walk is a huge issue when you got a toddler and an infant with you :)

Has anyone got any other contacts in view talay 6. I have tried DW and vt6 also Honey and so far no luck.

I know there is a few condos in the building that are suitable for a family but cant remember which ones.

Accomodation has to be max 5 minute walk from central festival.

Thanks

Accomodation has to be max 5 minute walk from central festival.

Thanks

That's a tough one. With a toddler and infant, it would be a five-minute walk from VT6 to Central Festival.

The Citin Loft has a free shuttle from the hotel to Tops on the corner of Klang and 2nd Road and it would be roughly a five-minute walk to CenFes from Tops. http://www.citinloftpattaya.com/facilities.html

Evil

Citin.JPG

That's a tough one. With a toddler and infant, it would be a five-minute walk from VT6 to Central Festival.

The Citin Loft has a free shuttle from the hotel to Tops on the corner of Klang and 2nd Road and it would be roughly a five-minute walk to CenFes from Tops.

I'd love to know how you've worked that one out ? VT6 is next door to Central and Pattaya Klang is 200 metres up the road !

Why you have to walk?  baht bus is very easy

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Hi guys

I was wondering if any of you dirty buggers have any knowledge of somewhere to stay with the family in Pattaya.

I need a two bedroom condo with kitchen for two adults and two kids.

I was looking at view talay 6 because we have stayed there as 3 people before but now we need the extra room rather than just a bed. So the options are either a big one bedroom that can give us an extra bed and cot or two bedroom.

We want to be as close to central festival as possible preferably with a pool.

Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

On the 2nd road almost 200 to 300 meter after Mike Shopping Mall towards Walking Street on the left side there is a place called The Avenue. On the road behind the Avenue are many condo's like Pride, Avenue, Urban and more. They have 2 bedroom condo for almost 25000 a month if rented for long time,but due to shortage of tourist you may be able to get the same for short time as well. Good luck

On the 2nd road almost 200 to 300 meter after Mike Shopping Mall towards walking street on the left side there is a place called The Avenue. On the road behind the Avenue are many condo's like Pride, Avenue, Urban and more. They have 2 bedroom condo for almost 25000 a month if rented for long time,but due to shortage of tourist you may be able to get the same for short time as well. Good luck

Cheers mate will look them up.

On the 2nd road almost 200 to 300 meter after Mike Shopping Mall towards walking street on the left side there is a place called The Avenue. On the road behind the Avenue are many condo's like Pride, Avenue, Urban and more. They have 2 bedroom condo for almost 25000 a month if rented for long time,but due to shortage of tourist you may be able to get the same for short time as well. Good luck

I can recommend you to contact Khun Nat, a nice lady from Pattaya Taxi 24/7, who can pick-up and bring you safely to airport - and rents out several nice, modern, larger condos in some of the buildings above, all of them with full kitchen, hot plates,kitchenware, utensil, oven, fridge etc. I have only stayed in one of her one-bedrooms in Avenue, but that was really big, airy and nice with state of the art kitchen, and i think she has a bigger one in Urban next door. But you need to rent for at least a month at a time ... Email her and say hello from Khun Henrik from DenmarK: [email protected] ;-)

I can recommend you to contact Khun Nat, a nice lady from Pattaya Taxi 24/7, who can pick-up and bring you safely to airport - and rents out several nice, modern, larger condos in some of the buildings above, all of them with full kitchen, hot plates,kitchenware, utensil, oven, fridge etc. I have only stayed in one of her one-bedrooms in Avenue, but that was really big, airy and nice with state of the art kitchen, and i think she has a bigger one in Urban next door. But you need to rent for at least a month at a time ... Email her and say hello from Khun Henrik from DenmarK: [email protected] ;-)

I am only staying for a week but thanks anyway :(

Archived