Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

good accom.vintage Hua Hin

Helloblackshirt

Anyone here have first hand knowledge of hotels in Hua Hin? I'm going for a week at end of January and while Agoda etc give a vast variety of hotels and Reviews I'd like to hear from anyone who had been recently. Don't want to pay any more than 2.5k per night

I'll be going there with TGF so won't be mongering as such but will be out and about for a drink at night. Mate of mine lives there and said he will check a few out for me. Thanks in advance, Phil

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Are you looking in Hua hin city, or outside? Cost could vary quite a lot depending upon the services that you want. I used Royal Pavilion Hua Hin last year. It was really good and near night market.

If you are going to Hua Hin, then I would recommend beach towards Khao Takiyaab. You can take song thiyao to get there and will cost you 20 baht, but beach is really clean and chairs will cost you 30-50 baht with seafood from shack for reasonable prices.

Thanks ringa,probably somewhere central,have seen quite a few hotels near city centre and beach side, probably somewhere around there

she asked "do you lub me?" i replied "i lub fucking you!"

Stayed in a Deluxe room at the Fresh Inn next to Hilton (good landmark so you never get lost) 2 years ago.  It was basic but clean and comfortable.  Fairly central 5-10 minute walk to the beach and the night market.  It was about 2000baht a night. hotel is next to the night life area, but never had problems with noise and everything shuts early.  One thing to note though is the Hilton blocks most of the places from having a nice sea view. 

I stayed at the Royal Express from Boxing Day for 5 nights reasonably central and quite cheap too, no pool but can use the one at Citin Lodge as its part of the same group. Short walk to night market and clock tower (less than 5 min)

Archived