Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Alternative to Marriott for 3/4 weeks ?

kanjana

I am having a little trouble getting extended decent rates in late January and might be forced to look for alternatives.

I don't want a room above a bar in LK Metro.

It has to be visitor friendly.

I don't think I want a condo because I want someone to sort out the bed, linen, towels etc. each day.

Don't want to be stuck out of the way e.g.Sheraton, Jomtien etc.

Are there any new decent places like the Aspen Suites / Citadines etc. in Bangkok (but in Pattaya obviously !).

have you tried to use www.agoda.com to view options available.......j

Better to pay for a fantasy than lose to an illusion 

trips to Angeles city 2015/2016    best sexual experience    best condoms

8th  trip 7th trip  6th trip 5th trip micro trip  3rd trip  2nd trip   

maiden trip

trip to lagos

GF hotels at the top of the page - Tim , Page 10 , Areca , LK , Dusit D2 all in good locations

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

GF hotels at the top of the page - Tim , Page 10 , Areca , LK , Dusit D2 all in good locations

Tim - wouldn't go near after joiner fee nonsense reports

Page 10 - need to look at but confusing website

Areca - potential but full on 23rd Jan and 1st Feb

LK - Metropole has no rooms, Renaissance only has the 1 bed and at similar prices to Marriott. Empress way too far down the Beach Road.

Dusit D2 - sure no joiner fees ? Plus Bt9,269 ++  / Bt12,222 ++ per night is taking the piss

Thanks though

Both Tim and Areca , charge a JF for a second girl and they must be 20+

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

Both Tim and Areca , charge a JF for a second girl and they must be 20+

The fact that they do such a thing would leave me in no doubt that they would never receive a single baht of mine, even if I never had any intention of falling foul of their RULES.

It is a rip off, profiteering and has no basis in fact.

Check out @mind resort. Very similar to aspen suites

Thanks but the location seems way off the beaten path.

check out Dancewatcher.com, they do daily cleaning if you want that service and they certainly have nice rooms.

Yeah, looked at that option but I don't have the advance notice really for their limited selection of properties. He should really sort out that website into something more user friendly with reverse engineering of dates into rooms rather than having to search each room individually. Not difficult database wise.

I'll cast another eye over it at the weekend.

Have a look at a place called the Wave, or another called The Stay.

I've not stayed at either but a friend stayed at the Wave 4 weeks ago & said it was fine, although some reports say it can have a high number of russians, The Stay has been recommended by another friend, 1800 bht std room 3400 bht for  68sq mtr suite with pool on the roof 

Dusit D2 - sure no joiner fees ? 

At least last year they didn't charge for joiners, no matter I brought back home one or two girls

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

maybe the upcoming political unrest will change the amount of traffic into LOS. It happened before when the protests gained media coverage. I was in Patong during that time and hotel room prices hit rock bottom. I felt sorry for venders 'n such. Just a thought.

I liked the Holiday Inn. 5 star. After 5 nights I never had a joiner fee. Check out Agoda.com.

Tim - wouldn't go near after joiner fee nonsense reports

Page 10 - need to look at but confusing website

Areca - potential but full on 23rd Jan and 1st Feb

LK - Metropole has no rooms, Renaissance only has the 1 bed and at similar prices to Marriott. Empress way too far down the Beach Road.

Dusit D2 - sure no joiner fees ? Plus Bt9,269 ++  / Bt12,222 ++ per night is taking the piss

Thanks though

No joiner fees in November when I stayed there - but have proabably decided to revert back to the Marriott next trip

No joiner fees in November when I stayed there - but have proabably decided to revert back to the Marriott next trip

I don't think you can beat the Marriott. Good choice! I've stayed there every time, and never had a bad time. Love that front, almost unknown entrance to Beach road. Girls seem to relax when you bring them back to a nice place. Not to mention the 24 hour room service. 

I am having a little trouble getting extended decent rates in late January and might be forced to look for alternatives.

I don't think I want a condo because I want someone to sort out the bed, linen, towels etc. each day.

Are there any new decent places like the Aspen Suites / Citadines etc. in Bangkok (but in Pattaya obviously !).

Part of the problem may be that Chinese New Year (Spring Festival) falls on Jan. 31 and Pattaya hotels traditionally fill up over that weekend.  Hotels are often unwilling to give discounts for extended stays that include "peak" weekends.  

Condos give the best value for money and comfort level for a stay of 3/4 weeks.  If you want daily maid service, that can always be arranged.  Check out www.vtsix.com as an alternative to Dance Watchers.   The Mosaik Apartments (near TukCom) is within easy walking distance of Walking Street and close to the Soi BuKhao baht bus line for LK Metro and points north. LK Royal Suites on Soi BuKhao near Pattaya Klang is another option, as is the August Suites on Klang itself.

Evil 

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Part of the problem may be that Chinese New Year (Spring Festival) falls on Jan. 31 and Pattaya hotels traditionally fill up over that weekend.  Hotels are often unwilling to give discounts for extended stays that include "peak" weekends.  

Condos give the best value for money and comfort level for a stay of 3/4 weeks.  If you want daily maid service, that can always be arranged.  Check out www.vtsix.com as an alternative to Dance Watchers.  

Evil

Check out www.vtsix.com as an alternative to Dance Watchers.

Are you sure?Looks like vtsix prices are more than double of DW rooms.

Condos give the best value for money and comfort level for a stay of 3/4 weeks.  If you want daily maid service, that can always be arranged.  Check out www.vtsix.com as an alternative to Dance Watchers.   The Mosaik Apartments (near TukCom) is within easy walking distance of Walking Street and close to the Soi BuKhao baht bus line for LK Metro and points north. LK Royal Suites on Soi BuKhao near Pattaya Klang is another option, as is the August Suites on Klang itself.

Evil

+1

you seem to have quite demanding criteria, but it can all be achieved IF your dates available , from the below

http://www.diana-estate-pattaya-rentals.com/

good luck.

Check out www.vtsix.com as an alternative to Dance Watchers.

Are you sure?Looks like vtsix prices are more than double of DW rooms.

That hasn't been my experience.  When comparing two units of the same size and standard for the same length of time, both are roughly compatible in terms of price.

Evil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Residence Garden, large 1BR apartments, book through Pattayatalk website special offer page and get 1400B a night.

Archived