IGNORED

LK Renaissance Breakfast

macca57

Hi Guys

Does anyone know what time they finish serving breakfast at LK Renaissance and if it is worth getting up for?

Thanks

This is my regular hotel.  I think that they stop breakfast a 10am, but I could be wrong as I seldom get up for it.  I usually do manage to eat there a couple of time per trip and I find it to be very mediocre.  There have been times that I have passed on the free breakfast there just because I wanted something better.  Lots of good places to eat in the area.  I like the breakfast at the Little Wonder across the street.

This is my regular hotel.  I think that they stop breakfast a 10am, but I could be wrong as I seldom get up for it.  I usually do manage to eat there a couple of time per trip and I find it to be very mediocre.  There have been times that I have passed on the free breakfast there just because I wanted something better.  Lots of good places to eat in the area.  I like the breakfast at the Little Wonder across the street.

Thanks tjvol. I am staying for the first time there next month. I am not sure about getting up for 10.00am... I like a late breakfast. I will try the Little Wonder when I do surface. Thanks again.

You're not in a bad spot for breakfast options, and hotel brekkies are usually pretty average and lukewarm unless you're there early.  Despite staying at VT6, I usually take a moto-sai ride down to LK Metro for brunch and have my first meal of the day at The Golf Club.  Plenty of other options to hand.

Cheers

Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

They used to finish at Noon - but i think its 10.30 Now!!!- better to skip it and go to Robins Nest for Brunch - Yummy  :GoldenSmile1:

You can order off menu (about 15 or so items) as well as the buffet.

Each room has 2 breakfast ticket, so you can order 2 items off the menu. There are also items you can order if you know what they are.

The LK Renaissance breakfast is awful as far as I am concerned. I think it ends at 10am.

Lots of options in the area. Irish Rovers is my favourite option.

I've stayed there 3 different times and never was up for breakfast but have ordered room service "not good" and it's a lot better to walk to that outdoor thai place at front of street. It's less than a 5 minute walk. 

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic hotel.

Have had a Couple of Breakfasts on various stays at LK, to get over the Handgover, plus when Soi had Flood Waters.

Lots of options to go and Eat Breakfast. Golf Club, Irish Rovers or walk up to Loaf.

Robin's Nest have not had a Breakfast from there in a long Time, so can not comment. But they do a nice Curry for Dinner.

It's not bad really, a good spread but not spectacular! 10 to 10.30 am at best

Forget health clinics and gyms. Sex is the best cure. One good night of sex and your problems are gone.

Archived