IGNORED

monthly stay hotels pattaya low season

malik94

hello looking for a monthly accommodation , low season.Price range 150000 to 20000.any recommendations must have free wifi.Will be arriving start of june 2014.thank you  

Personally I'd recommend a condo, for long stay.  Hotels are usually expensive even if staying for months on end.  The closer to WS and/or the beach the more costly.  Hundreds of condos for rent, maybe start by looking online.  If you are familiar with Patts, book a guesthouse or hotel for a few days, hire a bike and go hunting (this is what I did).

Condos to consider:

The Urban

Avenue Residence

View Talay 1 to 6

http://pattayacondoguide.com/

Diana Oasis apartments,Soi buakhao. Pool , WiFi good

Stayed there twice. Actually leaving tomorrow :-(

Great place, just situated off the road. Not far from action, unless its Walking Street .

Personally I'd recommend a condo, for long stay.  Hotels are usually expensive even if staying for months on end.  The closer to WS and/or the beach the more costly.  Hundreds of condos for rent, maybe start by looking online.  If you are familiar with Patts, book a guesthouse or hotel for a few days, hire a bike and go hunting (this is what I did).

Condos to consider:

The Urban

Avenue Residence

View Talay 1 to 6

http://pattayacondoguide.com/

+1

Great place, just situated off the road. Not far from action, unless its walking street .

+1000 !!

Khun Nat from Pattaya Taxi 24-7 usually has a few very nice, modern condos for rent in the Avenue and Urban buildings in Soi 15 Buakhow, perfect location right behind Avenue Shopping Mall on 2nd Rd. She is a nice lady, and can also pick you up from the airpor for 1000 baht flat rate: [email protected]

hello looking for a monthly accommodation , low season.Price range 150000 to 20000.any recommendations must have free wifi.Will be arriving start of june 2014.thank you  

This is available for 16,500 per month plus electric and water, free wifi.

smal all new room poster.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Just 250m from the beach, right where it's all happening, Wanna Break? Guesthouse.  Quality rooms with free wi-fi.  Off season rate is just 9000 per month plus elec & water.  What's more, the food in the cafe is amongst the very best in Pattaya.   [email protected].  0891518244

im looking at the exact same thing at the moment - also for all of June

im actually looking at the place i stayed Oct/Nov

14000 baht for 28 nights

just regular hotel room rates with cleaning EVERY day, power, water and wifi so no extras out of pocket at the end of your stay

soi Lengkee so it's 2 minutes to LK Metro and access to everything really

Great place, just situated off the road. Not far from action, unless its walking street .

what sort of $?

Just 250m from the beach, right where it's all happening, Wanna Break? Guesthouse.  Quality rooms with free wi-fi.  Off season rate is just 9000 per month plus elec & water.  What's more, the food in the cafe is amongst the very best in Pattaya.   [email protected].  0891518244

got a web site, some pics, location or more info?

La La Land Bar & Sky Bar Soi 6 Pattaya

Defo recommend KTK Royal Residence in Pattaya, soi AR. Google it & check the rates and what you can get for your budget. About 10k-25k/month but amazing studio apartments, high standard & great value for just 1 month rental

Just got back and the Royal Palace hotel did not have free wi-fi and I had to pay for my over night guests  breakfast.

Robins Nest guest house in soi Dianna beside soi LK Metro, its usually cheap and great aircon with food and a stack of plasmas for any sport you wanna watch.

last time i stayed at that time I got for 12000 for month, not sure of current prices.  Drop Lee an email from the facebook website and he will get straight back to you...

https://www.facebook.com/robinsnestpattaya

...Using the force, one bar at a time

Defo recommend KTK Royal Residence in Pattaya, soi AR. Google it & check the rates and what you can get for your budget. About 10k-25k/month but amazing studio apartments, high standard & great value for just 1 month rental

Yup

I stayed there sept and had a great stay definatly staying there again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived