Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Going in december. Should I book before I go?

vulca

Hey all.

Im going back to Pattaya on the 25th of December, and when I have been looking online it looks like alot of hotels are already fully booked. When I have been to Thailand before, I have usually just went to a hotel, without booking before I came. So far Im thinking about Lek hotel or Dynasty, and I checked the availability of Dynasty online, and it said it was fully booked. Is there stil a chance they may have room for me when I get there? :)

imo your leaving it a bit late as you said a lot will be booked out...best of luck n enjoy your trip

100% book before!

On previous years especially closer to NYE you can always see people walking around with there suitcases enquiring for a room!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, I guess I better start looking then!

Anyone has an ok hotel to reccomend around soi 10? I stayed at Lek hotel this summer, and I like it since WS was not far away, and neither was soi 6.  :GoldenSmile1:

Page 10 hotel

Ya one should always book before hand, no matter what time of the year.

With Thailand and Pattaya growing in popularity every year as an overall tourist destination, why leave anything to chance?

Certainly when it's during one of the busiest times of the year, the December holiday season.

If anything you could simply book for a few days, and when boots are on ground, go around inquiring about rooms at other places in person.

GFE: Gull Friend Experience

Official Pattaya Song

From what I heard, because of the protests in BKK (which apparently translates to the whole country), many tourists are canceling or postponing their holidays.  So, you might get lucky.

Good luck!

If you want a better experience with your "date"... read, learn, live the following:

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/22263-vetting-bar-girls-and-how-to-pass-their-own-vett

The ongoing protests in BKK will probably only drive more tourists to Pattaya, making it harder to find an empty hotelroom! :rolleyes:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

I can recommend Nova Platinum. It has rooms available. My German friend Charly just booked for 25-29.

Naris Art hotel also.

Hunt around on Agoda and hotels combined.

Also try calling some direct.

Archived