IGNORED

Early check in, what do you do?

Jumpin Jack Flash

Contacting the hotel now is all very well but there's a good chance anything you discuss will be forgotten by your arrival or your message won't get passed along :)

I would go directly to your hotel and see if you can check in. You never know; might get lucky and your room might be ready. If not you could leave your bag there and freshen up elsewhere be that a quick dip in the not so pretty sea or a soapy

You're only talking a few hours so shouldn't have too much trouble. I'd rather arrive at 9am than pm but anytime is a good time to arrive in Patts !

Contacting the hotel now is all very well but there's a good chance anything you discuss will be forgotten by your arrival or your message won't get passed along :)

I would go directly to your hotel and see if you can check in. You never know; might get lucky and your room might be ready. If not you could leave your bag there and freshen up elsewhere be that a quick dip in the not so pretty sea or a soapy

You're only talking a few hours so shouldn't have too much trouble. I'd rather arrive at 9am than pm but anytime is a good time to arrive in Patts !

Agreed. I early checked-in at Areca Lodge in my previous trip. Nothing said to me, normally it is not a problem. But if you ask officially they have to reply officially that it is not possible. It is a problem if you want to get a written document saying early check-in is possible. Do it informal just go early and say hello. It worked for me and not a problem unless hotel is full.

GT-I9300 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

That's a great tip, thanks.  Think I'll go with that, and have a plan B, C, and D (massage, soapy, Soi 6) in reserve just in case they don't let me into the room.

I've checked in the Evergreen wing twice now early; pretty much just locked my bags there and wandered over to the 6. 

I'd started a topic on this before my last trip (sept),and got a lot of good feed back on what to do,(soapies,pbg etc)...

After having a good drink the night before my flight,and then getting shitfaced on the plane (Thai airways serve Jim beam black you know), me and my wingman arrived at said hotel (KTK) and enquired about an early check in,after a polite "sorry sir not till 12pm" we decided to venture out and have a few beers....

I woke up 2 days later from my booze induced party ,in bed with two TGs and wondered WTF happened!!!

Don't make too many plans mate it all works out in the end!

Although I was adamant about doing the soapie thing after a long flight,it didn't happen but I do think that's the best call..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived