Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Availability/recommendations.

Kerb Krawler

I have managed to book a last minute trip. check in 17th morning, check out 24th December by 0600.

My usual residence, Drunken Duck, has been under the spotlight in recent weeks/months, so I am a bit wary of booking this time around.

Does any one have any recommendations or owners, any availability for the dates above. Around the 1000 bhat a night range. Clean, cleaned daily, safe, wifi and friendly are my requirements. Same or surrounding areas are good for me, not that fussed though. 

Thanking you in advance.

The best engine in the world is the vagina. It can be started with one finger. It is self-lubricating. It takes any size piston. And changes its own oil every four weeks. It is only a pity that the management system is so fucking temperamental.

try sutus court...best if you just rock up. They will have rooms and it is a good location...good luck

Try the Passadena in the cornor of LK, clean,wifi,safe,lift,,,,,,,

As of 3 weeks ago the drunken duck was still up and running. According to "sasi", the maun girl managing the place, the website is down is because apparently they hired someone to redesign it and it isn't complete yet. You can still look up availability on Agoda and book thru their site.

• 3 weeks later...

Just booked through booking.com, seems they are up and running. Was a bit worried cause their website sid not work (thanks Falcon_12 for the explanation).

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Archived