IGNORED

Oman Air

shadyacres29

Flying or the first time with them, any feedback always welcome please chaps?

Usually fly either Qatar or Emirates but this time Oman were fairly priced for the 10th Jan.

Thanks a lot

I flew with them about two years ago they were ok and not expensive,but the return flight from BKK meant a 13 hour overnight stay in Muscat airport,where I paid 25 US dollars to stay in the lounge with free coffee and snacks etc.and a four poster bed .

Had a good nights sleep and got up in good time for my flight the following day.

Would use them again

Flying or the first time with them, any feedback always welcome please chaps?

Usually fly either Qatar or Emirates but this time Oman were fairly priced for the 10th Jan.

Thanks a lot

Actual Airtime is long especially coming home. 6 hours back to Muscat and 8 hours 10 minutes to Heathrow..........Total Airtime of 14 hours 10 minutes is high from uk

Travelled with them about 3 or 4 years ago and again in early November 2013.   Service levels on my first trip were excellent and better than I have experienced with Ethiad in the meanwhile BUT in Nov 2013 the service levels had dropped off and I'd rate Ethiad a bit better than OMAN

Had very short stop over in Muscat....possibly too short on the way back as the flight from Bangkok into OMAN was running late

Archived