IGNORED

La cerise pattaya, booked on the phone receptionist just didn't understand..

leehoward19

Ok so I've finally found a place to stay that has 3 rooms available. I rang him up and said do you have 3 rooms available from the 26th of December till the 12th of January, he said yes they are available. I said great I will book now via the website. 

I go to the website but it only lets you put a deposit down with 2 drop down options, I picked the Nov 1st - 31st April 1099 baht deposit. I ring him back up and tell him I've just done this, will you have 3 rooms for me when I arrive on the 26th, he seems so confused on the phone and doesn't really have a clue what to say, and says ring back in the morning. Was so hard trying to talk to him as he didn't really seem to understand what I was saying.

Anyone ever stayed here? if so how did you book? any advice on how I should now go about this for when I next ring up?

Thanks

Lee

Ok so I've finally found a place to stay that has 3 rooms available. I rang him up and said do you have 3 rooms available from the 26th of December till the 12th of January, he said yes they are available. I said great I will book now via the website. 

I go to the website but it only lets you put a deposit down with 2 drop down options, I picked the Nov 1st - 31st April 1099 baht deposit. I ring him back up and tell him I've just done this, will you have 3 rooms for me when I arrive on the 26th, he seems so confused on the phone and doesn't really have a clue what to say, and says ring back in the morning. Was so hard trying to talk to him as he didn't really seem to understand what I was saying.

Anyone ever stayed here? if so how did you book? any advice on how I should now go about this for when I next ring up?

Thanks

Lee

I know the main owner from the jomtien sauna, he checks the messages, but his staff checks  it also, so they may have look first them he contacted after, I will send him a link to this thread to make sure he is aware.

I've booked a room there for Christmas through Agoda 23rd December to 6th of Jan because I had points that needed using. Spoke to Cheryl via email and explained what I had done and had a nice reply saying "see you in December".

Send Cheryl an email telling dates and requirements.

Cheryl is very good in replying.

This place is excellent I assure you.

I booked in february by emailing Cheryl and everything was fine.

This place is great and so ill be there again in 10 days.
Go for a superior balcony room,costs just a litle more but worth the extra baht imo.

Just checked my Email now and Cheryl has replied confirming my deposit, dates,room,price everything! But was only 1 room. I replied back asking if she could reserve another 2 rooms for me, so all is good!

Thank you guys appreciate it.

Lee

Damn! I was thinking of booking in D-Apartment but this place looks much better (on photo at least) and cheaper too! no mention of pool at the website though but who cares.. I'm not into swimming anyway so this could be my destination.

I'm a little concern about the location though... seems a bit far away (although it says 2 kms to WS on google map) but since it's my first trip ever to Pattaya and I don't know what it's like and how easy it is to get to/from the place... specially if spend the night partying, drinking & wanna go back late.. is it easy direction to taxi/baht bus .. etc? is the area safe?

Thanks

I shouldn't be too worried about the location. It's convenient for almost all areas esp. with the baht buses running down soi buakhao.

If you stay there say hello to Teddy Bear - a really lovely lady.

• 1 month later...

La Cerise is great and not far away from the action. I wanted to come back for x-mas but they were fully booked by now.

• 4 months later...

Thanks

Lee

Really good little guesthouse on Soi Lenkee. I stayed there in February and found it to be very upmarket for a guesthouse. Would definitely recommend it.

Archived