IGNORED

View Talay 2

scottbo

Hi.  Haven't been back to Thailand in 20 years but I'm coming in May!  I have a condo through Dancewatchers in View Talay 2.  Can anyone tell me about the area and how the transportation is getting to Walking Street and back?  Also, anyone ever use the party suite?  It looks really nice and I can't wait!

You have booked an awesome place

Easy to get to walking st on the baht bus, about 3 min walk from the Condo

General area is now very busy with lots of restaraunts and a scattering of bars

For all your Pattaya Golf and Hotel Reservations visit www.pattayagolf.com

Thanks.  I felt really good about booking it and Dancewatchers has great reviews.  Plus a month in the party suite looks like pure luxury! I turned 21 in Udon Thani and now it's time to return for the 4th time to LOS.  It's been 25 years from the last time but where else can you feel young again..:-)  I retire in January and this is the way to start a retirement!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks.  I felt really good about booking it and dancewatchers has great reviews.  Plus a month in the party suite looks like pure luxury! I turned 21 in Udon Thani and now it's time to return for the 4th time to LOS.  It's been 25 years from the last time but where else can you feel young again..:-)  I retire in January and this is the way to start a retirement!

We will make you welcome and you have booked a wonderful huge Party room  :GoldenSmile1:

test1.gif

I have lived at VT2A for almost 4 months.

it's a great place to live. Have everything you need downstairs. Laundry, salon, massage shops, restaurants and a mini supermarket. Not to mention the HUGE POOL

for he baht bus, you just walk clacross the street. It takes probably about 10-15 minutes, depending on traffic.if in more of a rush, just get a motorbike taxi....60'baht.

It may be a little bit far if you come in and out of pattaya many times during the day, but I think the distance is generally fine...especially for what you get.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a massive fan of view talays there just to big and have to many people in them

Care to elaborate on your in depth review?

Care to elaborate on your in depth review?

I wouldn't bother; judging from his last post he struggles with English. 

Archived